Hello all!

hello all enhance shaman here just coming back to the game after a 7 or 8 month layoff just xfer over to tich and looking for a new place to call home.
i have prior mythic raid exp aotc/ce not sure if I’m ready to jump back in to all that but just looking for an active guild that reachest atoc sorry so sloppy
my bn is TRUTH #11644

i added you darqjunglizt.

We raid tues/thurs @ 7-10 PST. we are heroic focussed aotc, then after that we transition into mythic for rest of season. not trying to be pushing hardcore ce.

hello there i did not get a request from you or what not but yeah just I guess try and add me again idk but sounds good still looking

Having troubles adding you. Ask me if this information sounds like a good fit for you. Rejected Raiders is recruiting for Sunday/Monday 9pm pst-12am pst. We are AOTC focused with light mythic prog. We went 8/8H 2/8M first tier of dragonflight. We plan to go further going forward. We are recruiting al roles. We have a solid core of people. We doing M+ nightly and alt raid weekly when we can. If any of this interest you and the times works well. Hit me up Discord: i aint da plug#0532 Bnet: iAintdaplug#1119

sounds good man but no way i could do sundays being a single parent that day is son and father day and church so yeah sadly I can not make it thank you though for reaching out