Heirloom warglavies?

Are there such things?

There are not.

2 Likes

good news though! You can go get yourself any old sword, and mog your favorite warglaive over it. Not that you should need it. Your artifact weapons should be more than good enough for legion expansion leveling. And weapons don’t give the experience boost that cloaks, shoulders, helms, and chests give.

1 Like

110-120 just get some swords and mog them. Both my DH’s RNG hated me. First one I suffered. Second I sword loomed. Not great weapons but better than what RNG gives when it dislikes you.

At the time even AH for BoE was a joke. Stuff was there at are you serious prices…and you level fast quick enough to make its return on investment laughable.

At least with loom swords you can reuse one day on another class reroll that uses them so the gold is more wisely spent, imo.

Use swords.

2 Likes

The heirloom agl swords should work just fine for your baby DH.

1 Like

There’s also an heirloom fist weapon available from the Brawlers guild if you have the rep for it.

Just like there is no heirloom 2h int weapon options for holy paladins. But we did get another cloak! :slight_smile:

I feel we wont see Warglaive Heirlooms until very late BFA if not Shadowlands the at the earliest.

Do you enjoy necroing threads?

1 Like

Necromancer class confirmed !