Heirloom vendor in Orgrimmar

Hello, I’m trying to buy heirlooms for a friend that just got into WoW, he has a new account, he created an orc and I went flying to pick him up to give him money and buy the heirlooms on the undead vendor up in the orgrimmar wall entrance. The problem is he can’t see any NPC there. Is he in some kind of instanced orgrimmar? When will he be able to see the NPCs there?
The weird thing is that I can see him and he can see other players there so technically hes not instanced…
Thank you!

Get him to Undercity and go through time and see if he can find the npc there. I honestly don’t know why he can’t see it in Org.

yea that’s odd. i have my gobbie sitting up there right now and he hasn’t even done the fly-to-sw quest yet. bought some upgrade items just yesterday

yea, go speak to zidormi and go back to prior days in UC

1 Like

There is no heirloom vendor in Org. The guild vendor sells some. Does he belong to a guild?

They moved UC heirloom vendor to Org where Nathanos is on top of the wall, that is what he meant I believe.

1 Like

Your character is high enough level to see the vendor above the Org entrance, his lowbie is not. He can see the vendor in Undercity and you can ask to be taken to Tirisfal before the events in BFA so you can go there as well.

1 Like

Thanks for all the help! I will try going back in time in Undercity.

I’m level 40 I had a level 90 to before shadowlands. I have been out the loop for a while. Am I missing something because I can’t see the heirloom vendor in org. Do you have to be in a guild or a certain level or quest line I’m missing. Need help. Thanks

You need to be in the present timeline with chromie before the Npc is visible.

Four year necro, nice. But only the guild vendor sells certain heirlooms in Org. You gotta go to UC for the normal ones.