Heirloom Set

Returned just recently, BFA was the last xpac I played. I am trying to fill out my heirloom set but I cannot find the pieces I need from the vendor in Iron Forge? I am thoroughly confused…
Character I am posting on is not the one I am trying to heirloom, not sure how to change it. Main toon I am leveling up is Bullittuid, level 21 Druid.

I think I learned how to change it, let’s see if this works. This is the toon I am trying to full set.

This is the set I am trying to complete, but Krom in ironforge does not sell the Helm, Cloak, or Rings. Not sure where to get these

Heirlooms have multiple sources, the heirloom vendors in Ironforge/Undercity/Orgrimmar are just one of them.

Helms, cloaks, and legs can be purchaced from the Guild Vendors in the major cities. I think that with guild levels gone, any guild should have helms and cloaks, but they’ll need to have unlocked the legs through the achievement for leveling professions. You’ll also need a minimum reputation with the guild to purchase them.

Rings are the hardest heirloom to get. There are 4 available in the game. The first one The Dread Pirate Ring comes from winning the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza, which requires a lot of luck and the ability to be on when it’s active.

The other 3 rings all come from the Shipyard in Warlords of Draenor. Which involves the grind of getting your Garrison and Shipyard leveled up, unlocking the Spyglass equipment, and then doing shipyard missions until the rare ones that reward the rings pop up. The comments for the rings have some tips on how to approach all of that.

Captain Sander’s Returned Band
Signet of the Third Fleet
Admiral Taylor’s Loyalty Ring

Fortunately, you can get the 6 piece bonus for the heirloom set without a ring.

1 Like

Guild vendors sell the rest of the looms but you might actually have to get to exalted with them to unlock some things. Not all but some. But yes. It’d be too easy to get all the pieces from one vendor, so blizz puts that all out. I personally like it, since it gives me something to look forward to.

1 Like