Heirloom items underpowered

I feel like heirloom itens have lost their power over the years. They used to be almost BiS at some point during leveling. Now not only they don’t have their bonus experience buff but also they feel very underpowered.
I have finally gotten my Dread Pirate Ring and after upgrading it to 6/6 realized it is only 329 item level (at lvl 69) while normal dugeons are dropping 370 ilvl and timewalking dugeons dropping 380+ ilvl items. What’s the point of upgrading my heirloom past level 60 if they gonna underperform against normal dungeon’s items?
I think they should get some sort of buff. At my current level they should at least be 350-360.
What’s you guys opinion about this?

1 Like

Heirlooms are just worthless in general, at least to me they are. I haven’t upgraded them since they made the changes to them to remove XP bonuses. I just cant justify the gold or timewarped badge cost.

I was trying to avoid making a new thread and so i found yours. I think Blizz should add hands and feet heirlooms so they can add a new set bonus to give us back our 50% xp bonus or even better 100%. If they dont want to go the set bonus route id be more than happy just having hands and gloves provide the bonuses to XP directly on them.