Heirloom Item Level

Update: everything is fine.

Heirlooms are item lvl 98 at character level 51

This is good. Topic closed.

2 Likes

The only good thing are the weapons. Unfortunately the rest is terrible without the XP bonus.

1 Like

This. ONLY upgrade weapons. Nothing else. Do not waste your gold on it - because it’s a lot of gold. The weapons are useful, the armor is not.

A Level 50 heirloom armor should be item level 100.

You can (well you have to) buy green items from the auction, and theyre (at level 50) item levels 87, 93, and some of them are 100.

Heirlooms were always comparable to blues. They should be item level 100 across the board at Level 50.

2 Likes

I would expect them to be at least level 80… this just seems kind of rude. I hope they fix it.

:cookie:

2 Likes

Should be, but it’s not. I mentioned this on the PTR months ago and of course, they did nothing about it.

1 Like

So, this is the bottom line then.

Upgrading the heirloom gear to 60 isn’t even helpful to the player.

This topic was a discussion.

I created a new topic asking for a hot fix. Stop posting here and start posting there:

1 Like

Blizzard is not good at the concept of gold sink,

TO me a good gold sink should be appealing for as many as possible to use it. Looms not being bad…would have been that. I know i spam leather and mail. I’d blow some gold here. Maybe even plate. Clothe not so much.

they make…5 million gold mounts instead. Some got it. Many didn’t. I personally don’t use the AH enough to care that I never got this mount. Bad sink imo. The few who had the 5 million sinked the gold. Many said man…not doing this. And thus we still have many hundreds of thousands of gold on our bank alts.

Update

Heirlooms are item lvl 98 at character level 51.

Everything is okay.

Topic closed.