Hedgehogen Allied Race

The Hedgehogen of Azeroth live fast and free. They run into the heat of day with an open heart and no matter what happens, they never give up the fight! Always rolling around across new frontiers, the Hedgehogen go beyond their limits, chasing every dream on the horizon.

But when it’s time to face their fear, the Hedgehogen must break through it all and escape from their city. Now they must leave the life they knew before and find allies within the Alliance and the Horde, for we can only make it and save the planet from disaster if heroes rise again and we all stick together.

Faction: Neutral

Classes: Mage, Priest, Warlock, Rogue, Druid, Monk, Hunter, Shaman, Death Knight, Warrior and Paladin.

Racials:

• Gotta Go Fast - Permanently increases your running speed. The longer you run, the faster you move.
  • Roll - Curl into a ball and roll, carrying momentum. Any enemy that gets in contact with you will take damage proportional to your speed.
  • Boost - Use it to propel yourself forward at great speed.
  • Super Form - Consume 7 Jewelcrafting Gems to increase all stats. While in Super Form your HP is slowly depleted. Super Form is cancelled if your HP reaches 10%.
  • Nothing Personal - Teleport behind the target.
4 Likes

You forgot to mention that they’re all blue

8 Likes

I mean, not necessarily. They can be blue, black, pink, white, purple, etc :smiley:

I hope Gotta Go Fast is uncapped

1 Like

Why must you do this

2 Likes

Because I’m Man’ari, which means I’m infused with Chaos energies :smiley:

3 Likes

I’d much prefer to play the Hedgehozen race.

1 Like

Should really look into getting that Chaos Controlled

1 Like

also silver and yellow.

1 Like

Th… there’s a purple one now…?

1 Like

Since 2006 lol

https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Mephiles_the_Dark

6 Likes

I don’t know which is the scarier option:

1. you made this at some point in the past for either no other reason than you could or there was another discussion somewhere that inspired you to make this
  2. you made this in under 2 hours
2 Likes

1. That was for a thread or a post in a thread that I don’t remember the topic of, but the thread got deleted.
  2. some take less time, and some more; however, I recall this one was pretty quick.
4 Likes

Either way, it looks great :smiley:

1 Like