Hearthstone table can make you Invisible

Please fix this!!! Is anything going to be done about this? its been in game for over a two months. Its making any WPvP unbearable… for those of you that are clueless to this let me explain. You can get a Hearthstone table “toy” in-game that you can place down in the open world. you can use it to play hearthstone. BUT the glitch/ bug is if you place the table and simply walk into the table you become invisible to not only other players but also guards. you become un-targetable and can freely kill other players in WPvP and the guards or players can’t do anything about it. Its been reported numerous times. I even opened a ticket about it and got a GM to respond and said they would look into it. That was a month ago. This is not an isolated issue anymore. If you play with WarMode on you will come across this in the open would.

4 Likes

That’s so brutal. I’m lucky I haven’t ran into this yet. Pls fix.

1 Like

As usual, reported glitches being ignored by Blizzard.

1 Like

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. You are still whining about this so it is not working.

I mean that spike glitch that has been in the game since shadowlands where you could 1 shot anyone and be healed to full in half a second, where you had an NPC follow you around, only JUST got fixed like in DF season 3 or so (my guildies tell me anyhow).

This probably won’t be looked at until the end of TWW if that.

Same with the dismount issues that have been around since Legion. Still hasn’t been fixed and going into TWW druids will be completely immune to dismounts because of it now that they’re getting Dragonriding Flight Form. Blizzard doesn’t care about WPvP sadly. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

BigNatures and his friends exploit this toy EVERY DAY in WM!

These SS are of their Alliance alts

h**ps://imgur.com/a/eBrVVOx

replace the asterisks with “t”'s