Heart of the Aspect Mount updated

The Heart of the Aspect mount has been updated to more resemble the slitherdrake.

5 Likes

Ruined

I want a refund

I didn’t buy the mount, but I want the money the other person spent to be refunded to me

7 Likes

Oh. Oh no. The modeling on its neck was not meant for this.

3 Likes

I think I’ve used that mount a total of two times since I got it. Meh.

Great.
Looks like a chicken now.

That neck looks TERRIBLE, where it is pinched in. I hope it gets fixed because what an eye sore.

2 Likes

There’s no way in hell the devs aren’t entirely aware of that, like seriously. They’ll fix it, ya’ll can relax, it’s PTR.

1 Like

Wow, I honestly think it looks soooo much nicer.

5 Likes

I don’t think you know what a chicken looks like.

3 Likes

Nice. I always liked the design of the mount, but the animations were terrible.

4 Likes

Looks more like a chicken snake now.

Thank you Blizzard for giving me reason not to buy this crap. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Laughs in still borked jelly cat, flying ZM doggo, jaina mount etc etc.

2 Likes

Not THAT blatantly bad. It’s not even presentable this way.

Ooof not that’s not a win. I think that the serpents and like mounts should get their own separate dragon riding animations.

This was always my favorite store mount, but its flight animation is just…terrible, in my opinion. I might actually use it after this update.

3 Likes

Good, was never a fan of it’s horrible flapping animations in air or on the ground :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

It’s probably a work in progress, either they’ll fix it or they’ll revert it.

Class action lawsuit is being formed on this. Stay tuned.

1 Like

I don’t mind the new animations or the look, since I love the slitherdrakes. However, WHY did they change it’s MOUNT SPECIAL??? The thing I loved most was it’s back flipping mount special. Now, it’s just a blahhhh mount special. Not much different that a certain mouse. If they change anything, please, oh please, return it’s back flipping mount special!!!

It probably didn’t work with the new skeleton. At least they updated it for future dragonriding.