Heart of Fear warning

Everyone planning to farm Heart of Fear for new pets, watch out for the Garalon fight. I’ve had several issues today where the air wall that blocks you from leaving doesn’t spawn until after he dies, which leaves you trapped there. Just a warning to have a plan in mind if that happens.

1 Like

I have run this 4 times now and haven’t had a problem yet but all were on heroic - no problem on normal either for me.

I had the same thing just happen to me on 25M heroic mode. Killed Garalon super fast… without killing any legs and the airwall blocked me from getting to the next boss. Next time I’ll kill a leg at least and see if that helps.

Not a bad haul today overall, though. 6 new pets just on one toon through

Oh I always kill the legs first and have never had that happen - ended up running it at least 8 times to get all the pets.

I wasn’t clear on this, but how often can you run each raid?

Each character can run a raid twice, from what I understand. Normal/Heroic & LFR.

ETA: Hey, my character picture is back, yay!

Really? So having four 120s means I can run it eight times? Wow. Is that once a week?

As far as I know, yes, and also yes, once a week.

You might actually be able to run both normal and heroic as well since you were at the time I believe - just like now we can run, lfr, normal, heroic and mythic each week because they have separate lockouts.

I was going to try but I got all the pets I needed before I did.

I tried, you can’t.

So just twice per character instead of 3 times.

I found that on the older raids while running for transmogs, I was having problems with killing the bosses too fast and it sometimes glitched the Raid or the boss didn’t drop loot.

I put in a ticket and the GM told me the reason they glitch is when your max level well geared toon kills a boss to fast, they can glitch the Raid. He went on to say that when the Raids were designed, they were not made to have a boss killed in 1 or 2 shots so their mechanics are not made for quick kills. They said don’t go for kill outright, take a couple lower powered shots/swings at them first then kill them. At max level and decent GS you are not going to die from a boss before you kill him.

1 Like