Heart of Azeroth necklace not account wide?

I mean, sure, that’s how it was with legion too. That being said, you’d miss a lot of content while it’s current if you did that. I don’t know about you, but I play because I enjoy the content, not because I want to level a piece of gear that doesn’t even need to be leveled atm.

2 Likes

Man, you gotta stop posting on topic and about the game! People could get used to that stuff.

Also. Tom Hardy? With the TIFF logo in the background? :rofl:

1 Like

Account wide would be awesome though .Every new alt in bfa would be at that neck level and would contribute to increasing it much like honor levels . But i feel they would make the grind longer much liek they did with honor levels :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Do I know you?

2 Likes

Take a deep breath. It’s not that serious

5 Likes

I don’t know, I hit 36 yesterday and its gonna take 50k AP for 37. I wouldn’t call that a reasonable amount.

It’s funny – not in a good way – that not even halfway through your expansion you already need to make moderately drastic changes to a core system because even you realize it’s neither rewarding nor fun. Can’t wait for 9.0’s core system gimmick.

10 Likes

It’s just another way to get players to spend more time grinding in the game. It’s a very cheesy mechanic, more like ripped out of some asian f2p mmo. I don’t mind the grind because I don’t even do it. To me that’s the opposite of “fun” and not a reason I even play a mmo to begin with.

2 Likes

You could always stop playing their games, therefore not supporting this “evil corporation”?

6 Likes

The neck works awesome for alts now.

The neck isn’t going to work for anyone come January 22nd and we all have to grind out 15 more levels to use our stupid traits.

Wow. Hostile to strangers too?

4 Likes

This is news?

1 Like

One of the downsides of this media, is you can’t read facial expressions and hear voice tones when looking at these posts. It’s quite possible to dislike something and complain while being super calm. :slight_smile:

But it isn’t a grind. I have never actually tried to get ap this expac, and my heart level is over what is needed to fully unlock current mythic raid gear.

2 Likes

You must enjoy this awful system with us. You see, instead of a great gearing system, where you acquire pieces and put them on, you must instead acquire pieces, and then grind out magic points to be able to use them. When you want to play another character you get the joy of grinding those points again! What is more fun than grinding magic points!

(blizz, please stop with the gearing gimmicks. They aren’t fun. Bring back real gearing with sockets and enchants like TBC and Wrath.)

8 Likes

Don’t know about all that, chief

3 Likes

Understatement of the year award goes to

14 Likes

Dude, it’s barely any effort at all to level a neck piece up to like 28/28 on an alt. All my alts have full function of their azerite pieces and I currently have 6 120s. I do not farm AP on any of them. I can’t for the life of me understand what exactly the issue is.

1 Like

I leveled a character to 120 a few weeks ago. I did a bunch of wqs for a few days and hit level 16 I think on it. That was skipping every AP wq I could see. Would you invite that alt to your raid? Maybe you would but I don’t think so.

• exercise
  • stress ball
  • punching a wall

All better alternatives to e-hostilities on an internet forum.

3 Likes

Well, you know, it’s called an “alt” for a reason. Not sure what your point is exactly. If you purposely skipped AP quests, then you’re not really helping your point. You’re just trying to be obtuse to make it seem like there’s something wrong with the system.

5 Likes