Heart of Azeroth after 50 - Do SOMETHING Blizzard

My gripe is for AP I can’t help getting. In my M+ chest, or in paragon caches. I’m not going to do WQs for the AP:Gold conversion regardless of any system in place. But the little content I still do that awards AP over which I have no control, that being turned into gold would be better than the current change into absolutely nothing.

It is getting past the point that I think these types of flaws and partial release of content is on purpose to screw with us. There is no way a company would continue the employment of a team or staff that releases such poor and disconnected content.

I swear the lead developer actually hates customers and having to fix their design flaws when we point them out. How hard is it to fix this?

They are either incompetent or they are doing this on purpose.

Yeah its mindboggling at the best of times. If it was 2-3 weeks out I wouldnt care but i have a feeling 8.2 will be some time and this design is just unacceptable.

They really need to come up with something to cover the gap. Considering they removed the option of vendoring the excess AP in Legion, this is simply another LOL at the design team.

It’s not that much effort to get to 50.

1 Like