Hear me out

Skyriding on Monk’s Zen Flight? Wouldn’t that just be the goofiest thing you’d ever seen? I would love to see it, it be as silly as a Zandalari, Tauren and Kul Tiran on the Little Red Goat mount. Also Zen Flight is just, useless, has never been updated since it came out with Monks, so why not give it updated speed with Skyriding included.

Also to those that want to say it would be op, remember, druids will have an instant cast Skyriding form they can shift in and out of, so already got 1 op form of skyriding. But imagine seeing a goofy monk sitting on a cloud going fast.

3 Likes

it has some niche uses…

Oops! I fell off a cliff! Oh noes! i donʻt want to go Splat!
That mining node is halfway up the cliff, how will i ever reach it?
Id like to go fishing waaaay out in the middle of the lake, not on the shore like some newb fisherman.

2 Likes

Goofiest? no. But I support this.

I honest to god want Dynamic flying on all the mounts no matter how illogical or confusing it seems.

Gimme flying Kodo’s god dammit!

Oh and it’s not technically a “mount” but give worgen the ability to running wild through the sky in dynamic flying only.

1 Like

I just recently discovered Running Wild and I endorse your suggestion.

If I could I’d make running wild the default mount type for worgen.

That way it could be learned by the other alliance races with them all running around on all 4s.

Tell me you don’t want to see a Mechagnome running around like an overexcited pug!

1 Like

That would be hilarious.

Only if you could surf on it like Goku on flying nimbus

It should be both static and dynamic flying, imo. Flight form is.

I say this as a Druid player since Vanilla.

We don’t need to monopolize flying as a class.

it may see more use if it caught up to modern flight speeds yeah. I used to use it a ton on my monk as I could fish in a dangerous area without being mauled by wildlife or monsters that may be in the water who’d smack you if you’re running across it