Health Stones

We’re going into a third week of broken health stones folks.

After adding a warlock “talent” they now stay on cool down after use for everyone else (but the warlock and their new fancy red stones) and are not functioning correctly. It has been mentioned in the Warlock and Bug forums. Nothing has been done about it, no recognition that a problem even exists.

Is this what we should expect moving forward in terms of quality and communication?

5 Likes

Hopefully fixed soon. Annoying not knowing if theyre gonna work or not.

3 Likes

Smol indie company.

At least we got these sweet emojis this xpac though. :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

Hope you’re right, the lack of communication is frustrating though.

Some of my dps characters I feel need that bit of a health boost for certain encounters just to help out the healers and stay a float. Plus something like having one charge for an entire M+ run devalues what a warlock has always brought to the table.

I find myself saying that a lot lately, forum emojis have nothing to do with the spaghetti code they’re breaking left and right… but it’s awfully cute.

2 Likes

Reads more cynical than intended. I love those emojis lol.

2 Likes

Ride the wave of a QQ tsunami tear storm as people find out how buggy TWW client really will be. Because if you think prepatch was bad…well put on your swimsuit.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

beta is beta

Beta shouldn’t be rolled to live with this many bugs, because a roll out effectively ends a beta…

1 Like

Afraid you may be right.

It’s actually breaking a functionality of something that has worked fine for decades. That’s troublesome and should really be a priority fix imo.

1 Like