Health bar over enemies not showing

I try ctrl v, shift v, only show name buffs and debuff but no health bar

Make sure your keybinds are correct. And make sure none of your addons are interfering. Try deleting your cache folder. If nothing works, then try a UI reset.

Also check that “always show nameplates” is turned on in the interface section of settings

1 Like

I check the keybinds ctrl v, shift v and v are correct, the check option says its on, i unistall all the addons and did a ui rest and ui reload

It’s v

Just v

Enemy name plates are what you want → incase you need to check your keybind

i try v too, i see the cast bar the debuff like bleed the name but no healtbar

its V just V…speaking of V…!

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

I offered nothing here, there was no help, I don’t know why it is not working. I just like the letter V and words with V that is why V is my favorite Vovie

2 Likes

i use /console cvar_default and fixed it

1 Like

I’m currently having the same issue.
followed everything on here and still not fixed

1 Like

This is a troll the console command resets EVERYTHING I was looking to fix my bars and that “fix” messed up my sound, view, all settings I had put together over a long period of time. I had backups but this is such bad advice.

1 Like