Healing Rain

Is there any chance we can get instant healing rain(as part of talents and not a pvp talent slot)? Just add 1 line to preexisting talent - “Healing rain radius is increased by 3 yds and is now instant cast.”

I use it in PvE and would love to use it in PvP but there’s too many other vital pvp talents to justify taking it, and casting it just isn’t feasible. I don’t think it’s asking too much.

I love the visual of the spell, the falling rain and the glowing rain puddles on the ground. I love the sound of soothing rain fall and the distant thunder on the horizon. Its relaxing and already adds to the special lore of the class and would just make the healing toolkit of the resto shaman a little more “complete”.

PLEASE. DON’T MAKE ME BEG. I LOVE IT ALRIGHT. I’LL COME BACK EVERY MONTH IF I HAVE TO. I’LL BRING MORE PITIFUL, LONGING AND IDEALISTIC SHAMANS WITH ME TOO UNTIL YOU CAN’T IGNORE US ANYMORE. ITS A SMALL ASK BENEVOLENT BLIZZARD LORDS.

4 Likes

Only if healing rain is moved to the class tree so enhancement and elemental can get it.

I wouldn’t mind that at all. I think it just fits with the lore of shaman, noticeably helps with sustain healing and is just a cool ability. I don’t like it being a pvp talent though, the instant part should be incorporated into the talent tree.

2 Likes

Can’t you nature’s swiftness healing rain? I know it’s a cooldown but if you compare healing rain to an instant cast aoe hot like druid’s efflorescence, it’s noticeably better healing by itself (and since most spec acid rain I feel safe saying it usually does decent damage at the same time)

1 Like

I don’t think anyone is going to use nature’s swiftness on a mild - moderate aoe heal that lasts 10 seconds and heals less then 100k over that 10 secs. It would have to be considerably stronger to warrant a use of nature’s swiftness.

Healing rain is better then efflorescence, but efflorescence is also only a single talent point and instant cast. Druids already have a crazy amount of HoT’s and sustain healing. Resto shamans toolkit is kinda bloated but the healing arsenal aspect is pretty limited. Having healing rain as a mainstay and maybe a channeled spell that could be cast while moving would help round out the resto’s lack of healing throughput.

1 Like