Healing Priest LF raiding guild for rest of BFA and Shadowlands

Willing to relocate server and potentially willing to relocate faction. (currently Alliance). Willing to play holy or discipline.

Previously played priest TBC-Cata with a majority PvP focus.

Came back for Classic where I decided I wanted to focus more on PvE and raided as priest with the top guild on my server until getting bored and trying BFA. Currently getting geared for the upper level Mythic stuff but I play a ton and have already hit 410 in 2 weeks.

Looking for:

• Stable and mature semi-hardcore guild
  • Raids the following times: anytime M/W and/or T/H 10pm or later central time
  • and hopefully a group who is tight-knit

You can message me on here, in-game Sauveuse-Kel’Thuzad , BNet TCL#11234 , or Discord TL#9944

Hey, just added you as Rummie on bnet. Is Sunday out?

Our raid times are 10-1AM CST (we’re mostly pacific), T/Thurs/Sun. Horde. Hyjal. We’d love another great healer to add ot the roster.

Guild Name: Excidiorum discord: Rummie#1477, bnet: rummie#1853 – hit me up if this interests you!

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635