Healing is wonky

I did bgs most of 60 to 69 and just today hit 70, have a full set and have noticed that some dps have absolutely outrageous healing right now. Sub rogue and fury come to mind. Fighting a sub with half a brain feels is frustrating but doable however fury really feels completely imba. I’ve noticed several games where fury was healing over a million and this is all impossible to stop, either from the % based tick heal or victory rush healing.

I had a 1v1 with one on my WW and popped everything and he managed to go from 20% to 90%? In roughly 3 globals.

What on earth.

Im over here hitting vivify for 17k damage on 340k hp and hes healing for 150k dmg in 3 seconds. Really?
Preservation evoker also feels waaaaaaaaaaay overtuned. I’ve had instances where several people are on one and through instants they just will not die. Trying to 100 and 0 one in a stun when Obsidian scales or whatever isnt up is also really ridiculous. I shouldnt have a tiny window every minute to actually kill them, which means they could’ve also saved all their major healing cds.

Come on man.

Preservation is pretty whacky right now. As far as I can tell all of their spells are instant so they can’t even be interrupted. They just heal themselves and everyone to full instantly with no lockout. Their mobility isn’t a problem, they’re actually just invincible.

For fury warriors it’s important to note that their insane 1-100% healing potential is tied to frenzied regen. So if they are disarmed, or CC’d during this duration their are manageable in terms of that. The problem is that they just go straight up on someone’s face and pummel them into pulp. They’re seriously hitting hard right now.

How come all you do is go on the forums and complain everyday. If you hate the game, find a new hobby :sunglasses:

Should everyone here really go through your post history? I am giving criticisms to make it better. You literally just make fun of everybody. Anybody who thinks im lying, be my guest to go through this dudes history and its nothing but condescension to anyone who isnt a super inflated season glad.

2 Likes

Feel free my posts are awesome. I go on the forums and argue with prot pally haters, rating shame people who complain about issues that don’t exist

It’s a pretty fun thing to do while I eat lunch tbh

So what’s your story, why do you go on the forums and complain everyday knowing full well I’ll join your thread and say hi?

Worker - “They are crying about the burgers without lettuce, hehe again.”
Owner comes in and overhears the banter - “Those are not tears, but actual customers who have valid opinions.”

Pick a side.

You’ve obviously never had a job that deals with customers

I used to manage a book store, I had someone come in and yell at me for not carrying trampolines.

1 Like

Social Skills show a lot, online or not. Basics.

My mama taught me to not make a scene and cry in public

This person comes in and cries about me not carrying trampolines everyday

Preservation evokers do not heal very well in large scale PvP. We only have one real skill on a 4m CD that is guaranteed to hit everyone. We are a very directional class that requires a bit of cooperation from the person / people being healed to really function well. This alone is difficult. They have to be in front of you for dream breath, they can’t run out of the way of your dream flight. Taking time to make sure you are in a good position to heal is detrimental to your overall heal success. Rescue is your friend. Your charge up for soulburst and the breath attacks are so slow and difficult to cancel for a fake cast so you will often be nature locked by someone. The casing in general is extremely wonky where sometimes empower attacks will go off at first stage without you hitting the button and sometimes they will continue to charge up like you’re holding the button. Overall I like preservation evoker but once we blow all instant casts it’s very difficult to keep sustained healing because all you really have is living flame on a long cast for not very much healing. The biggest heal over time is dream breath and 2nd best is echo + the small hot we have (can’t remember the name only where it is on my bar lol)
That one is pretty weak honestly. You can mabye buy some time with reversion on someone but we don’t really have a priest shield or any secondary form of mitigation outside of reversion on a pretty long CD.

It’s ok in PvE. Haven’t had any problems but trying to combat heal with evoker is very challenging.

I knew warrior self healing was going to be OP just from looking at the new talent trees, it’s bonkers right now.

Rogues I thought would be okay because they made you choose between feint wall and cheat death, but then they added soothing darkness to shadow dance which is just lawl worthy and on top of that you get it when you vanish too and sub has two charges. So basically 30% HP heal when you shadow dance or vanish. It’s hilarious. Should probably be 15%.