Healing in the game

I want to heal in the game using nothing more than the tools that are already integrated in the original UI, that is heal with whats in the game no addons.

I found the option Raid Profiles that’s in the Interface inside the Game Menu but how do I make it display an example of what I am changing like give me an update every time I change a setting, or do I have to wait till I am in a party of at least 5?

Thanks!

If the character is level 30 or higher, you can talk to a class trainer to enter the proving grounds. Just being in the proving grounds will put you in a group of 1, so you can see a bit better what is going on with your frames. You can also talk to the NPC inside the proving grounds to start the healer trial, which will put you in a group with NPCs you need to heal.

Thanks Udiza, great help!!!

if you know people in game you can also ask 1 person to join a party with you. Then the leader can convert the party to a raid, then it will show you the raid frames.

If you do raid though you will typically want a t least deadly boss mod, an addon which give you warnings about things bosses are going to do. But that isn’t until max level.

This macro is very important to use on any skill that targets a player on any class. It’s much faster and you can heal/dispel by hovering your mouse over their party/raid frame, instead of actually clicking them.

This allows you to keep the mobs/boss hard targeted to dps. I consider this mandatory for any healer to be competant, or an addon that does the same. Copy and paste for every new macro skill and change the skill names.

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover, help, nodead][] Regrowth

2 Likes