Healer Shuffles

We really need to talk about healers in shuffle.

Queues for them are far too quick, resulting in healers not feeling pressured to not afk.

I’d like to see healers wait a minimum of 10 minutes to get them committed to finishing a shuffle. It’s far too easy to enter a shuffle for them, they need to experience a minimum DPS wait time to ensure they’re committed to finishing the game.

1 Like

Ive seen some bad takes, and some good trolls, and its too early with too little caffeine to figure out which one this is.

4 Likes

Is the issue healers not accepting queues, or leaving before the 6 rounds are over?

This right here. Healers aren’t invested because they can afk and requeue as soon as their debuff is up. It’s terrible for the game, they need an incentive to stay if they are losing. Bad for healers winning, bad for DPS, bad for everyone.

Ah yes, the ol bad system bad design, the solution is to force the user to endure it vs fixing the root cause.

Thanks for clarifying. How often does this happen? I never left a lobby because I don’t want to lose rating, and it’s not nice to the other people. Do healers leave lobbies a lot?

Dps even think about looking at me wrong in the lobby and I bounce

5 Likes