Healer (Rsham) looking for Mythic+ / possible raid guild

Ideal matches: Adults, Game Industry (if this is possible!), Pacific Northwest (I’m in Seattle). But honestly open to anything that might be a solid fit. Open to server/faction transfers if necessary.

Just returned to WoW in mid S4 and want to at least push M+ keys in DF. I’m open to raiding but not entirely committed to that yet to be honest. I usually multi-class healers and plan to push at least my Resto Shaman & Mistweaver but maybe others as well.

1 Like

linking my shaman here.

1 Like

Jinzero,

Hello there! So we at Embers Rising focus AoTC Raiding and KSM for keys. We do work to push the higher keys as well. We welcome all to join us.
We are located on Area 52 (H) right now we are building for Dragonflight and have almost a solid raid group. We are also working to fill out our Key groups. I would love to talk with you more, below is my contact info I will be around discord or bnet to chat.

Bnet: ganderin4620#1637
Discord: ganderin#2674

Hullo, < game over > proudmoore alliance would love to have a chat with you.
OUR SCHEDULE:
we raid 3 days a week in DF
★ Tuesday
★ Wedsnesday
★ Thursday
★ 830pm EST to 1130pm EST,
★ invites going out around 810-815pm.

ABOUT US:
★ Proudmoore, alliance.
★ 150-200 top ranked history
★ 14+yr history of raiding, existing as a guild.
★ long-standing CE/ AOTC every tier
★ positive and stern raiding environment. We don’t like wasting time

mandatory add-ons
★ WA
★ bigwigs/dbm
★ RC loot council
★ method raid tools

IF this is of interest to you, contact me. Ive added you to bnet.

if not, best of luck in finding a stable great place to raid

–Luna#14515

Join us for DF! [H] [Icecrown] Adult Guild 18+ - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) We need more healers look into us