Healer ranks based on skill cap?

Many top players agree RestoDruid has an easier entry point compared to other Healers but it’s one of if not the hardest to master

I support this. There’s nothing more skilless, yet stupidly effectively, than just spamming Poly or Fear to mitigate damage.

If you run with a fire mage or gpie then holy isn’t a issue since yo they have to waste both kicks/inturrupts, or lose out on a hard CC.

I would normally say rdruids possess the highest skill cap (given our incredible and varied utility), but this expansion it feels like the most winning playstyle is often the most boring, conservative, and simple. There is often no real need, and often it is detrimental to your chances of winning, to pull off some of the higher difficulty “stunts” and mechanical tricks that would explore the full potential of the rdruid kit. Simply being patient, passive, and judicious about your cooldown usage and positioning is the most effective strategy for winning.

So, while I do believe rdruids still possess the highest skill ceiling, there has been no real need to test that theory this expansion.

I personally think rdruid and disc have the highest skill cap rest are pretty much on their own level below these two.

Any healer playing with enhance > disc/sham > > pally > druid > monk > DH > any healer playing with destro lock

1 Like