Healer ranking in 10.0.7 for m+

There are a lot of buffs and nerfs for healers. What is your opinion of healer ranking this patch ?
Personally, shaman is my new favourite now, next is druid, then hpal and fistweaver monk (not mistweaver). Unfortunately, prevoker and priest are no longet my fav picks.

I only play disc because I like the damage to heal chaos and don’t café for doing it in melee.

shaman is pretty nice but i enjoy playing my mw most of all my healers (also have a baby hpriest and a baby prevoker)

1 Like

im experimenting with shaman a bit but i really like proactive healers and also really like the mobility of rdruid
rsham just does nutty amounts of damage tho and a friend convinced me lol

i dont mind playing with any healer. until you get to the verrrryyy top (like 27-28 keys) skill is the first and foremost

I’ve found healers to be entirely roll of the dice. They’re either cracked or they struggle to keep a group alive in iLvl 415 gear doing +20s and +21s. There’s usually no inbetween.

My guess next season it’ll probably be a Resto Shaman + R Druid/Disc Priest fotm because Evokers just got nerfed pretty hard and Shamans are cracked with all the buffs.

1 Like

I am, and will continue to be, a resto druid. Plz love me!
(and also stand in my mushrooms :heart:)

2 Likes

Resto druid is still omega strong. But its dmg feels lackluster somehow.
Tbh, I dont want to play with melee healers in spiteful weeks, so hpal and mw monk are out of the picture.

yeah i do feel that a bit
lot of healers got damage buffs while we got slapped with a few nerfs early
im not unhappy with my numbers but it would be nice to do a bit more lol

Evokers and Druids are still the best. Shaman is good too, especially in pugs. All healers are viable at +20.

3 Likes

I played with a couple of resto shamans past days. They were blasting with strong heal throughput, cc, interrupt, damage. It’s defintely my new fav healer now, way better than other healers.

2 Likes

yeah rsham is cracked

i think all healers are in a great spot tbh, hpriest is a bit lacking in util/damage but otherwise assuming the player is good theyre all solid

Can we knock it off with “rankings” please? They only matter for the super high keys. Not even 21/22/23, more like 25+.

2 Likes

But if we don’t establish a pecking order, how are we going to discriminate against non-meta players??

:astonished:

I’d like to say MW, since I played one and played properly their hps is stupid good.

But now that I’m tanking I have to admit, most MW are clueless and can’t play the class. Also a lot of MW healing isn’t as obvious as other healers, so players don’t realize how much they are really contributing.

1 Like

Mw struggle with sustain heavy damage. Played with a couple in 23/24s and had to be careful on some bosses. I think with scaling they be very good in season 2.

I’ve noticed in pugs Hpriest and MW are the most untrustworthy healers in that people just don’t know how to play them. They always have low healing and low damage so the classes must be too complicated for them. Disc priests are good though.

That’s really player skill more than anything because I can play with healers that do 20-30k dps and others that do 4k regardless of class.

Priest is the most popular healer imo, and I played with them plenty of times. Hpriest has good spot heal but struggles quite a lot for AoE heal. Disc priest is the rarest. From what I see, its healing and dmg are fine if they can plan out their cds, but when there is unexpected dmg spike, they struggle more than other healers.
But the main reasons I dont like priests is they literally have 0 cc nor interrupt, ultilities MD, MC, purge are insignificant because they are only useful in some very specific fights/routes, and even with that mind, a dps can do that job better than a healer who is busy at healing.