HEALER or TANK LF M+ Group

will make this relatively short.

Healer or Tank LF a steady M+ group (or M+ focused guild) to throw in with. My goal is atleast the 20 portals (which I have managed since Blizz started throwing them in the cart). I started a week late into season 2 and am currently running a Resto Shaman (io 2428/ilvl 431) (Name: Bingcooper-Area52), but I have several tanking toons that I am starting back up from previous seasons this week (Pally, Monk, Druid all sub-420 ilvl, with ability to play DK or DH… but those two
will take a bit more of a gearing effort).

I am a low stress, reliable player that is willing to put in the work to bring toons online as I am not married to a particular toon or class… I just like running keys and am a bit worn out with the ‘roll of the dice’ that is involved with PUGing.

Available most nights 1830 till around midnight EST.

Feel free to give me a holler if I might sound like what you are looking for. Thanks

BNET: sithagent#1452
Discord: dwarfkiller#7714

hi my group is looking for a tank for monday and thursday 8-11 eastern. our goals are pretty much the same gear up and get 20’s portals let me know if you are interested

bnet jronaggaz#1942
disc jro1322

Hello there my team is currently looking for a dedicated healer to help push keys we are around 2.7k io currently. I just added you on bnet.

Appreciate you reaching out. I accepted the bnet invite.