Healer main LF raiding guild for TWW

I’m a west coast disc priest main looking to be raiding in times between 8 PM and 1 AM PDT. I’m interested in joining an inclusive, friendly guild pushing for AOTC and possibly getting into mythic raids as well. I’m also interested in doing Mythic+.

So far, I’ve been pugging raids casually. At time of writing I am 9/9 on Aberrus and Amirdrassil and 6/8 on Vault.

I do not have logs because, as previously mentioned, I was raiding very casually, nor do I have a M+ score as I have only done M0s.

I am willing to change my realm, though west coast servers are preferable to me for ping/time reasons.

I can fill out applications if need be.

If you wish to discuss further, feel free to add me on discord @charliegoose or battlenet CharlieGoose#1851.

Sent you a discord request.

We could use another healer for our raid team! We would also love to run M+ with you.

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

Hey there.

I’m looking for all roles and classes to raid in TWW. Semi hardcore, mostly chill, looking for progression and shooting for AOTC. Brand new guild. Only four members right now, so starting fresh. Plan to raid Wednesday and Sunday from 7-10pm PST. I know that’s not quite what you’re looking for but I’m hoping you might be flexible.

Mmoargynn on discord