Healer looking for guild

Hello everyone, been a crazy week and a exciting week with the new raid launching. So i am excited to find a guild to raid with and kill some pixels or bosses with In castle Nathria and all of shadowlands.

So when it comes to raiding i have a window of availability that window Monday-Thursday and time slot would be 8pm cst to 12am cst. ( my prefer times would be 8pm to 11pm cst or 6pm pst to 9pm pst or 9pm est to 12am est if its easier that way) I am looking for a guild that raids in those time and only 2 days a week required and a third day alt raid option but alt raid can be any day of the week preferably in the evening.

I cannont raid earlier then 8pm cst cause i put my kids to bed by then. But i could push to staying up till 12am if needed for right guild

Currently i have 3 healers at max lvl and those are my druid, shaman, and Priest. I am preferably looking to main priest but would be interested in shaman as well if needed. My druid is my alt alt and mostly my gathering and mythic plus toon (could talk about maining druid but would be 2 weeks behind on soul ash and ect).

Gear wise my priest is sitting at 181 item lvl
Shammy at 182, and druid at 160

Guild wise i am looking for a guild that does anything from heroic aotc or to CE (my end goal would be to by then end of SL get CE).
With that being said i am looking for a guild that active in chat and hopefully in discord i like to hangout with those i raid with and do keys and content with. I am also looking for a guild that likes to do mythic plus and wants to push as well as just enjoy doing dungoens together. And last a guild that just does more then raid together and then never does anything together the rest of the week lol. Just want to be able to do as much as i can with guildies.

Okay best eay to contact me is at my Discord: Kareos#5036 or feel free to drop info below and ill reach out to you.

PS if you needed any more info just as and ill let ya know as soon a as i can answer back thanks for taking the time to read all of this.

Are you interested in only Horde or would you be willing to go Alliance as well? sgtroeder#1363 is my Bnet