Healer looking for guild

looking for a good guild for shadowlands raiding

1 Like

Hello.

Unfortunately you didn’t include more information as to what raid times and progression levels you’re looking for.

I’m going to give you my blurb just in case.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and Healers for our team.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hey there, you didn’t put down much info but our guilds looking for a healer/dps flex if you’re interested, we’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids 8-11 pm EST.
While we aren’t a hardcore guild we still like to have a nice chill raid environment while getting serious for the bosses that need it so dont expect any raging.

If this sounds like what you’re looking for and Alliance/days/times are all okay please fill out a short app on our guild site which will be linked in our info, hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

Hi Mumen,

My guild, Obsidian Fists, is recruiting healers and dps for Shadowlands. We are on Bleeding Hollow horde. Add me on b net to talk about what you are looking for in progression and raid times you are available. Anomaly#1366.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, one with multiple CE achievements and the rest with mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

my realm is icecrown at the moment, i play on the weekends fri sat an sunday, dont really have any goals just wanna be in a guild that plays together, havent played the game to long, but lfr is pretty lame.

Sup sup. we could use a good healer willin’ to learn and grow! From normal to Heroic to Mythic raiding you’ll be there before you even realize it if you’re havin’ fun! Were on the Madoran server. Monday and Wednesday from 9PM to Midnight central time.

Check us out!

Yo Mumen.

We are currently recruiting for Heroic AotC for SL. We are fairly laid back and just like to have a good time. We are pretty small, but we have a very active Discord (and likely will be more active in game once there is more content to play).

If you have any questions, hit me up on Bnet or Discord.

Bnet: Kranely#1346
Discord: imKranely#7770

Hi there! [H] Part Timers is a newish guild on Bleeding Hollow. We are not currently raiding with the pre patch event being so close and the expansion coming soon hopefully. Our raid leader has mythic experience, we are a mix of old, young, new and returning players. I actually have only been back in game 3 weeks and I love this guild. They are great and helpful people. We will be doing progression on Sundays 6-10pm eastern time. If you think this is something you would be interested in, we would love to have you. You can add my bnet Hated#1536 if you would like to chat more.