Healer looking for guild

Hey everyone getting back in to classic looking to find a active guild that is in to raids I perf to play as a healer but willing to dps if needed feel free to add me on Bnet my username is crixus250x#1682

Vindication is recruiting . We are a 1 day / week raiding guild and have core members that have played together since Vanilla. With significant experience in raid leadership, both in vanilla and retail, we focus on efficiency in raiding and PVP. Our goal is to maximize our time usage in raids as well as hold all members accountable for pulling their own weight. We also strive to maintain a strong PVP presence within the guild and on the server. We are recruiting PVPers for premades!

We are clearing MC and Onyxia well within our allotted raid time, and will schedule a half hour during the week for an Onyxia kill if the reset does not coincide with our raid schedule. We have long term veterans and new players to classic and all are welcome who are willing to learn and put their best foot and attitude forward in every raid.

Loot
Sunday Raid : We bring a dynamic loot system with the use of lootlist that gives all members with good attendance equal access to attaining gear without the trouble of dkp banking and the bias of loot council.

Monday Raid : Priority roll system derived from our lootlist system that equally distributes loot amongst all raiders.

Raids
SUNDAY Raid Team: 8pm-12mid, EST
MONDAY Raid Team: 8pm-12mid, EST

Open recruiting need **Exceptional DPS and PVPers **

Sunday raid is full - but always looking for exceptional players

Monday raid is recruiting:
Druid - low
Hunter - med
Mage - low
Priest - med(heal)
Rogue - high
Shaman - high (heal)
Warrior - med(dps)
Warlock - med

Discord Contacts : Choppa X@8934 Gorgrath#7230 Abatu#9180 ThatGuyTace#4354

Discord: hhAzPYZ
Our application can be found in the guild-info channel

My guild may be a fit: [A][Atiesh] <Sibling Rivalry> Friends/Families/Groups | 19/19 Raiding - #28 by Grastaff-atiesh

Hiii Abyzu!~

Maybe The Basement could be the home you’re looking for? We run groups daily and hang in chat, really just a bunch of homies hanging out. We do have raid groups that go to MC/Ony Tues/Thurs/Fri 8pm-11pm and another group going Sat/Sun 6-8pm.

You can get ahold of me Kittën or Duhtank/Agesilaus! :smiley: hope to hear from u soon friend