Healer LF Weekend Raidng

While I love my current guild due to certain RL issues I cannot commit to their raiding schedule. I am in search for a raiding group/guild for Normal/Heroic raiding. I am looking for Friday/Saturday night raiding schedule. I have AOTC each tier since legion.
I’m an East Coaster but on weekends I’m usually playing until the wee hours of the morning.
417Hpriest
413 MW/BM Monk

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid on Tuesdays as well, but if you can’t make that day, it is completely ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

you sound like a perfect fit for our fri/sat raiding guild, Duplicitys Reach on Thrall. were currently looking for healers.

friend me on discord Snarfing#4104 or bnet Snarfed#1335 so we can talk more

Imperial Guard is returning back in action for 8.2 We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks. We are in need of all classes and roles for our raids. We are also looking for members that want to build a fun community. We are a family oriented and have been around since 2012!

What to expect from us

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Family Friendly atmosphere
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed.

What we expect from you

• Non toxic behavior
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Ability to listen and to learn
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Guild Raiding Progression
BFD-Break
Uldir 2/8M 8/8H - AoTC
ABT - 3/11M 11/11H - AoTC
ToS - AoTC
NH - 3/10M 10/10H - AoTC
EN - AoTC

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game.

Discord Thirdpint#1124

Battle tag Tiekenee#1613

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/8H EP, 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.##

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Descendants of Lore is recruiting, we raid every Sunday and every other Saturday from 4pm-8pm CST. I know this isn’t exactly what you are looking for, but if your schedule is at all a tad bit flexible for Sunday feel free to add me to Battlenet to talk more. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion, but do not stress if we don’t clear all the way. We prefer to just have fun.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 2/2N 7/9H and raid with an average of 15 raiders consistently each week. (EP starts Sunday)

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a hybrid class that can DPS/Tank to help fill in as a tank for raids and Mythic plus on occasion.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Raided M for Mature is looking for a healer for our raid group. We raid thursday, friday, and saturday starting at 7pm server time on Khaz Modan. The guild is fairly active doing world pvp, bgs, raids, and mythic plus content with other various guild events. My bnet is Cedian#1529 if interested.

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to fill our roster and keep it healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind, we’ve been toguether raiding for 6 years!

2/2 H CoS 3/9 M BfD. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks. Allways looking for dps or healers that are reliable and can show up on time! experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols.

We Also run another event in the night time, Sunday/Monday at 11 PM Eastern Time, that is currently progressing thru heroic content, contact Tyrfang#1692 for more info on this event if you cannot make morning times! :slight_smile:

We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Contact me at Serathil#1871 in Bnet.

Still looking

Hello! Picc#1316 here.

Righteous Indignation on Korialstrasz is recruiting! We’re 7/8N and 3/8H EP, raiding on Saturday & Sunday evenings (9:30 PM-1 AM and 9:30 PM-12 AM Eastern time, respectively). However, we often start up a Friday night alt run a little ways into a tier. We’re fun and social, typically aiming for AOTC (heroic clear) each tier and occasionally dabbling in mythic. Food/flasks/repairs are provided. We also run a lot of keystones.

Feel free to reply here or send me a message on bnet if you’d like to learn more!

Hi Tulador! I’m the guild leader of Last Sanctuary, located on Turalyon. It sounds like we could be a good fit for you.

Last Sanctuary is a guild that always aims for AOTC but wants to have fun doing it! We are a social, casual environment open to all interests. Last Sanctuary is adults only and active in Discord as well.

Our raiding times are Saturdays & Sundays from 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST. We’re currently 8/8 N & 2/8H. We have members online daily and have Mechagon Mondays to assist with runs.

You can add me any time if you would like to speak more: CrosseAAH#1381

Hello hello Tulador,
If you’re shopping around, take a look at us. Hope we can be a good fit.

Order of Azeroth is a brand new alliance guild aspiring to create a community with a focus on PVE.

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are a small band of players that have played since launch. We are looking to expand into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders.

Why join OA?
Being a brand new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.

Raid Times:
There are no current raid times listed. Schedule is open for new members.

Preferred Requirements:
There are no current gear requirements. The only requirement is having the capacity to learn.

Spots available:
All spots are currently available.

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Unasapres or join our discord channel to learn more about us.

Btag:
Unasapres#11629

Discord:

__https://discord.gg/FXXEcPt

If Saturday and Sunday work we’d love to have you!

Housewives Of Azeroth is a newly formed guild, on area 52, looking to meet and play with chill laid back people. Not only are we looking for players for current content we are also looking for people to join us for classic wow as well

This is a chance to get in on a fresh start for current and classic content.

Currently needing

DPS (Open)

Heals (Open)

(We are new so needing a bit of everything)

Raid times are Fri-Sat 11pm-2am server time.

We are currently 6/8 normal. However we need you to fill those last few spots so we can move into heroic and mythics.

If raiding is not your thing we also run transmog runs as well.

So, if you want to join and raid with a bunch of drunken fools, have fun, and go back to the glory days of playing a video game with friends give us a consideration.

If you wish to join message Spicywaffles , hypercronic, ammastia, velorén, or message me on bnet @ Ontai#11490. Or on discord at ontai#4049

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to fill our roster and keep it healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind, we’ve been toguether raiding for 6 years!

8/8 H Palace and doing smooth progress into mythic. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks. Allways looking for dps or healers that are reliable and can show up on time! experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols.

We Also run another event in the night time, Sunday/Monday at 11 PM Eastern Time, that is currently progressing thru heroic content, contact Tyrfang#1692 for more info on this event if you cannot make morning times! :slight_smile:

We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Contact me at Serathil#1871 in Bnet.

We are also now part of Classic WoW! We are located in Whitemane, a high pop pvp server, It’s an extension of the guild and is something we’re passionate about mantaining, everybody is welcome to join regardless of if you’re part of our retail guild or not, PvE Events take place at Tuesday / Thursday 10 PM Eastern onwards and PvP Events take place Friday at 11.00 pm onwards, contact me at Serathil#1871 for more info.

Tula,

I’m not sure how late you were looking for, but we’re looking for a priest to join our core team. About the same experience as you, though we are a newly formed (same members, just all moved realms) guild. Check out my recruitment post and if it makes you chuckle, send me a message so we can talk.