Healer LF raiding/M+ guild

Hey all, I’m a MW monk looking for a chill raiding/mythic + guild on Thrall.

I spent the beginning of BFA raiding Alliance side as a holy priest (Heartbreak on Quel’dorei - 8/8H, 2/8M when our guild stopped raiding around late October), and have been pushing keys the last few weeks on my MW monk, which I am thoroughly enjoying. I don’t have much raiding experience as MW, but I also have a holy priest on Thrall that I am also looking to move.

I’m looking for a chill, semi-hardcore guild.

Thanks!

Hey Deceptions!

We are definitely interest in adding a healer to the team! Welcome to the wonderful horde side!

I think we would be a great fit. A fun guild that takes our progression seriously without being stressed or pushy. Feel free to check out more about us on our recruitment forum on Thrall!

Hope to talk with you soon!
:+: Foxcee :+:

We’re looking to add a Mistweaver to our roster for the next raid, we also have been doing quite a bit of mythic+ on the weekends and weekdays. Check us out!

TL;DR - Strike Force has been around in many games over 20+ years. We’re currently looking for more to flesh out our raid team. We’re 8/8H and our goal is to get AotC each raid tier. Outside of raid we’re all pretty social and hang out in Discord doing transmog runs, mythic+, battlegrounds, or leveling alts. Interested? Message Seasniffer in game, or add me on BattleNet (Seasniffer#1104) or on Discord (Seasniffer#1763)

I’m the Healing Officer for Crimson Onslaught. We’d be highly interested in your MW Monk. Currently 3/8M and we aren’t happy with that so we rebranded and are trying to push 75% to CE next raid tier. Let me know QQless#11649 is my bnet.

We’re looking for a dope mw to join our core, we bust balls, have fun, troll people and kill alliance. Oh and get purples cause duh. Hit me up if your interested. 8/8h 2/8m

Hello there! If you are looking for more than just a raiding/M+ guild and more for a home to make new friends you should check us out! I’ll post a link below to our recruiting post and if you’re interested by all means give us a shout :slight_smile: Good luck in your search!

Tribe Gaming is focused on AOTC. Raiding Tuesday-Thursday from 8:30pm-11:00pm. M+ on off nights.

I’d love to chat - hit me up ingame? Sedanis#1483

What’s up, Decepticons?

I’m with and I think we could be a great fit for each other! Chill and semi-hardcore are the two words that describe us.

We raid twice a week on Thursdays and Mondays from 9-12 EST and ended up going 2/8M before schedules got wonky.

We’ve been together in one form or another since day 4 of Vanilla and have picked up a lot of awesome people along the way. We play other games together (monster hunter, overwatch, etc) and have an annual meetup in Dallas we call IconCon!

Would love to chat with you about healing for our raid. We have dropped mondays until BoD but still clear heroic and the first two of mythic with alts or mains using old legendaries like Sulfuras for fun lol.

HMU Mahanaxar#1991 or Mahanaxar#6385 on discord!

[Keyrizma] is now recruiting for Mythic + teams as well as raid tier as we head into the new season. We are looking to increase in size as we are a newly formed guild. We are looking to push multiple teams for M+ and increase in ranking. Must use discord. We are an adult guild with many years’ experience. We are looking to maintain a low-stress, casual but capable guild environment for mythic+ and raiding.

Come Join Us!

Schedule:
Raiding: Tues-Thurs. @ 8:30 - 10:30 est
Mythic +: Weeknights

Please contact an officer (Discord: Janadora#8453, Lowpex#5336)

Hi Deceptions,

I may be too late to the party, but if you’re still looking for a guild, I would love to chat. We recently had some roster changes, and we are now in a need of a new MW. Here is a bit of info about us:

< Low Battery > [H] is a semi-casual guild on Thrall. We finished Uldir with 3/8M (we’re taking the last week off to recruit and prep for BoD). Our raid schedule is Tues and Wed from 9pm - midnight EST. Outside of raid nights, you’ll find folks forming groups for M+ throughout the week. We also schedule weekly guild events and rotate through activities such as alt raids, achievement runs, RBGs, or game night in discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Low Battery> 3/8M LFM DPS/Heal Tues,Wed 9pm-12

If you are interested or have any questions, please add CallaLily#1369 on Bnet. I hope to hear from you. Best of luck with your search!

We’re still interested!