Healer LF M+ Guild

New to healing but going to main it from now on and I am looking for a M+ guild to join so that I can improve and push high keys with. I have a base understanding of healing but I definitely know I need a lot of work to be great. I am hoping to find a nice tight knit community of like minded people who just want to improve and push higher keys.

I am maining Mistweaver (I know its poopoo) but I would be willing to learn each of the healing specs. If you think I would be a good fit for your guild you can reach me best by my discord. Thank you in advance!

Discord - KHAD#2025

Hello

we dont wait for nerfs is looking for healers for our raid team. Our raid times are tues/thurs 8pm-11pm est. We would like for you to join us. We also do Mythic+, and others games. Add me on Bnet if you are interested

Thanks

I sent you a friend request!

Hi Khadfu - We’re definitely recruiting Mythic+ key runners at SPUN and think you could be a good fit :slight_smile: I’ve posted some details below so you can take a look. If you’d like to hear more about our guild, our raid team, vibe, and goals - contact me to talk more on Discord! Devonellah#0195

FYI - We would love a Monk healer for Mythic+ key runs :slight_smile:

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level! We’re a community that loves to run keys, share art and music, and hang out in Discord between raids.

As members of SPUN, you are important to us, and our leadership will provide cutting-edge tools to analyze our performance as a team and paths to growth.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST