Healer LF late night PST N/H Home for Shadowlands!

Howdy all! Long story semi-short, I’m someone who is looking to play a healer come Shadowlands. I’ve spent the last several weeks getting familiar with several of the healing specs; I’ve leveled a holy priest, holy paladin, and resto druid. A little about me:

• Long time tank/dps looking to switch to heals
  • Currently leaning toward a druid though I’m flexible based on guild/team needs
  • I have several years of normal, heroic, and mythic raiding experience as a tank and as dps; I’m looking to move into healing now for Shadowlands as mentioned above
  • I am specifically looking for a late night group, no faction preference. I’m currently alliance but I’m not opposed to going horde for the right fit.
  • I’m currently in grad school so I’m firmly set on finding a more casual, laid-back guild that is fine with normal/heroic raiding on a two night schedule. Ideal start times would be 9pm PST, or later if possible, a couple nights a week.
  • The only days I am unavailable are Saturday/Sunday, late night Fridat is a-okay!

Leave your info below. :slight_smile:

Hello there Feebow

[A] 12/12H NtWC US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and shadow lands.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 10th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Talk to you soon.

If you don’t mind a horde guild that still tries out some Mythic bosses then maybe we fit you. We’re a rowdy bunch that like our memes and jokes. Our goofs and gaffs. All good brotherly love though <3

I’ll be in touch this week, wolfestyle. Your times actually fit my schedule rather perfectly for grad school. :slight_smile:

Up! :slight_smile: SL hype train!

This! Dang character limit.

Let’s do dis!

Bueller? Bueller? :wink:

Let’s goooooooo!