Healer LF Late Night Mythic Guild to call home

Hello all!

I am an ex semi-hardcore raider who has specialized in healing throughout my entire raiding career. My highest experience dates back to Cataclysm when I raided with a US top 100 guild through tier 11 before having to take a break due to real life, and then through MoP when I raid lead the top 10 Man guild on the server through a couple of tiers. Ever since I have been simply playing the game casually for several years.

Well going into Shadowlands, with my schedule being under control, I’m looking to get back into serious raiding at a mythic level.

While I am looking to go back to healing, I’m pretty flexible as to class, I’m willing to choose the most needed class for the right guild, as well as keep an alt or 2 caught up with personal prep if its needed.

As for myself as a raider; I keep myself informed about class changes, gearing, character development work outside of raid, and always strive to bring the best that I can. I listen to instructions, adjust as necessary, and always dig into my own logs for ways to improve.

While I understand that I don’t bring an established recent raiding history, since it’s been so long since I’ve played the game seriously, I am willing to show what I am capable of when the time comes by hitting the ground running and proving myself when the expansion launches. If I don’t deliver, I will have no problem being replaced!

For times that I’m looking for, any day of the week, ideally with start times of 8-9PM server time, up to 4 days a week.

If your guild is in need of a healer looking to hit SL hard and clear content, please contact me!

Battletag:
Boomr#1517