Healer LF Home for Shadowlands

Hello,

I know we are fast approaching the release of Shadowlands and a lot of Guild are seeing the influx of their very own Members returning to the game to enjoy the New Expansion together, hence the reason for my post Today.

I’m an LGBTQ+ Player looking for a good Home for Shadowlands. I would love to find a group that’s very active, driven-to/excited to Progress in Raids while maintaining a Roster welcomes activities like, Alt-Leveling/Progression, Mythic+ Clears, Transmog/Achievement/Mount Legacy Raids…

… I realize that the effort you put in yields the kind of experience you get in return. I would love to find a Home where people talk to each other, welcome new friends to the mix, and if possible, a Guild embraces/welcomes LGBTQ+ Players like myself into the Community.

Who am I in World of Warcraft?

A veteran player has enjoyed World of Warcraft since Vanilla (and I’m not talking about Wow: Classic). My career has taken me through numerous adventures, for 14-years, participating in the Healer Role.

As a Healer:

• I have Raided at Cutting Edge-Level with every single Class capable of Healing which has given me a special outlook at the role and how to build cooperation working together with others.
  • During Wrath of the Lich King I was given the honor and privilege to wield Val’anyr with my Holy Paladin in order to inject more power to our Progression which resulted in defeating both 10-Man and 25-Man Heroic Lich King.
  • The role of support comes naturally to me as such I’m always studying better ways to keep my Raid Group alive, healthy, and progressing without fear of being assigned a specific task may be “overwhelming”. Example, I was the Healer in charge of keeping the OT, ranged DPS, and myself alive during the Heroic: Nefarian Encounter in 25-Man BWD. My task focused on drawing the Aggro from the shadowy skeletons, summoned by Nefarian in Phase 3 so that our OT could Taunt OFF easily while we were circling around the outer ring of the platform.

My role’s challenge rested on doing all the above while ensuring people were topped off/immediately healed after every Crackle sequence.

As part of the Support-Community, I have taught myself to be more than proficient/able to play as DPS as Progressions tends to be a fluid concept that requires flexibility. I work hard to develop my sets of gear to be as current and similar in iLevel as possible.

Why am I looking for a Home?

During Battle for Azeroth, I had to take time off the game (first time in 14 years) to address very acute health problems that almost cost me my life. I was able to return to the game and enjoy a bit of the Ny’alotha Patch.

I even found an utterly amazing Guild which I enjoyed spending time with as they welcome me as a good friend and were incredibly supportive during my recovery period. Meanwhile, I was building a brand-new Gaming PC with the aim to be fully ready for Shadowlands and able to enjoy the game in Ultra Settings. Because my health was still giving me hiccups with hospitalizations and surgeries, I remained part of this Guild under a more ‘relaxed’ status which, nevertheless, I worked very hard with to raise my Character to Ny’alotha-Ready iLevel. The Guild inspired me to do this which helped a lot to keep the pain of my condition under the radar.

Unfortunately, Mother Nature is more powerful than The Light and I had to go a longer break to start my treatment and therapy to beat my condition. In the period between installing my new Gaming PC > Returning from the Clinic > Recovering, my Guild not only stopped Raiding but most of this wonderful people decided that BFA is the end of the line for them as players. Truly a bitter-sweet Homecoming.

I only wish I could have returned to BFA a lot earlier in order to have been able to help this Guild push through the challenges and perhaps I could be heading to Shadowlands with these guys became my good friends… However, I must face the facts…

… Part of my recovery means spending a long time at Home while finishing both the treatment and therapy to beat this challenge I’m faced with IRL. The game has a newfound purpose to me as it will help me navigate the incoming Winter Months and beyond without losing my mind.

I hope that this post reaches as many of you guys as possible so that I may be able to find another group of terrific friends with which I can explore Shadowlands and share my long experience as a Healer.

Wish you all a wonderful time. Please stay safe!

Kindly,
Orruvakos.

1 Like

Hello Orruvakos,

We’re a CE guild looking for a Disc Priest or MW Monk. We are an adult guild and have had several members of the LGBTQ community in the guild - although I’m not sure many of them are playing right now. We’d love to chat if we seem like a good fit. Below is our spam and contact info.

Thank You,
Trik

SHADOWLANDS RECRUITMENT - WE ARE DONE REGULARLY RAIDING FOR THIS TIER

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: We are currently 12/12M Cutting Edge

Wowprogress (including rules and application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (add an H at the beginning - can’t post links here)

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is highly recommended but not required.

Needs: Dpriest, Caster DPS (would consider any dps with good logs though!)

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Dysfunctional Misfits on Bleeding Hollow is currently recruiting DPS for core positions in Shadowlands!

Raid Days (Heroic): Saturday and Sunday 6pm-9pm EST

Coming in Shadow Lands
Fun Runs (Norm): Wednesday 7pm EST and Friday 8pm EST
PvP: TBD

Must enjoy trying to kill each other, cough both GMs, as much as possible! You also must have thick skin to hang with our community. Discord usually has people in it 24/7 just hanging out together. We are a more mature guild (25+ even though our youngest acts like they should be the eldest most of the time!) We don’t like drama and bs. We are here to play a game and have fun.

New and returning players are welcome as well as casuals. We are currently 12/12H Ny. For Shadow Lands we are planning to get AoTC and casually clear Mythic to kill time as we sell AOTC.

We are primarily focused on raiding, M+, and our community gaming. Our other games include Division, Minecraft, Pubg, Call of Duty, League, and a few others that are random.

If you are interested reach out to me on discord at Sweetea#0524 so we can chat more or leave a message down below.

We should chat.

<Swank> is a newly formed guild with Cutting edge experienced players. Our current leadership has led multiple top 150 US guilds and raided with a number of top 50 US guilds. We’re currently seeking active players looking to push themselves in Raiding, Mythic + and PVP content. Our goal as a guild is to be a competitive force in the two day a week raiding sphere. Currently as listed below we’re going for an 8 hour a week raid schedule, but that maybe subject to change based on raider interest. We are currently building our core raid team, and are actively seeking strong players.

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday & Thursday : 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
*Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST

*Sat & Sun are for sale runs as well as casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. These are also subject to change based on availability

Recruitment Needs :

• Tank: High Priority
  • Healer: High Priority
  • Melee DPS: High Priority
  • Range DPS: High Priority
    If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position.

About Us! :
<Swank> is a two day progression guild on Mal’ganis - a competitive, high population Horde server located on the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (8 hours per week, 4 hours per night), and our goal is to be a leading force for end game, becoming a top guild on Mal’ganis. We’re in search of like-minded players, who are willing to push themselves to achieve this goal on a two day a week schedule.

We don’t expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game.

Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders’ time. Having fun and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 8 hours of raiding per week, it’s paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild’s play.

We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are encouraged to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers.

Expectations :

• If information is available, study current and future progression fights.
  • Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect.
  • Respect the time people dedicate to raids.
  • Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes.
  • Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed.
  • The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement.
  • Be an active Mythic + participant as this is an easy way to get gear.
  • Have the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution.
  • Understand that we hold competitive positions, and continued performance issues will result in a re-trial or removal of a players raid spot.

How to Apply! :

Contacts :
GM : Kylore (Bnet: GoblinSmithy#1769 | Discord: GoblinSmithy#3846)

Hi Orruvakos,

That’s an impressive resume you have, We are looking for an exceptional healer (Hpal/MW) to round out our roster heading into shadowlands.

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey Orruvakos! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hello Orruvakos!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey Orruvakos, first and foremost I wish you well in your treatment and hope for a speedy recovery. We may be a good fit for you on the raiding and human side of things. Have a look and if you’re interested fill out a quick app and we’ll chat. Take care.

Greetings Stranger’s I am Guild Master Renraghogar of Midnight Rose. I am Seeking New & Old or Returning to the Land of Azeroth. To join use in Midnight Rose while we Raise our Banner of the Midnight Rose. To strike out in Raid or simply Dungeon and don’t forget our time slaughtering our Enemies in BattleGrounds and Arenas for Glory and simple fun as we enjoy the Game what we love.

–What we are looking for–

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders/PvP focus Player’s. You do not need any previous experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equally and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

–For Raider’s–

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters prepared. By joining our guild as a raider team, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

–Raid Time’s–

(possible weekday raid TBD)

Saturday 9 pm Realm time

Sunday 9 pm Realm time

–Requirement to join–

*Any age simply got to be mature and don’t cause drama unless everyone is aware its for jolly time.

*For Raider’s & PvP player’s to join our Discord (no broken mic)

*If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer

*Must Download and maintain required add-ons

**Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs

–Recruitment Seeking–

Everyone
:smiley:
–Discord–

https://discord.gg/R25944D

–Contact–

Guild Master/Warlord: discord-Spiritouspath#9016-btag-Spiritouspat#1550

Efficient is a Mythic raiding guild on Stormrage Alliance. We started raiding together mid-tier in Tomb of Sargeras where we finished out at realm 52 and US 1012. We have continued to improve our server & US ranks each tier since. We currently have two raid teams; a weekday team & a weekend team. Both groups are competitive and looking to push Cutting Edge as quickly as possible in each tier. We are always interested in players who strive to do their best and know there’s always room for improvement. Our guild offers many off night activities including but not limited to sale runs, PVP, alt raids, and M+ as well as tons of players who play other games together. If you have any questions feel free to contact any of our leadership.

:star: Weekday Team :star:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8 pm - 11 pm EST
Current Progression - 12/12M Ny’alotha (US 221 & Realm 13)
Past Progression - 8/8M EP (US 162 & Realm 13)
Currently looking for exceptional Healer!

:star: Weekend Team :star:
Friday & Saturday 8 pm - 11 pm EST
Current Progression - 12/12M Ny’alotha (US 525 & Realm 29)
Past Progression - 8/8M EP (US 313 & Realm 21)
Currently closed for recruitment

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players to push M+ and raid content. We will consider anyone who has the drive, passion, and commitment to be part of our teams.

off-specs and alts are encouraged but not required

►You can find our application here;
https://forms.gle/eaJfwwiGgjSKUZ3U6

►Contact Info
Kàrmâ, Guild Leader
Karma#12379 - Battletag
Kàrmâ#5681 - Discord

Ironskin, Weekday Raid Leader
Vic#1848 - Battletag
Vic#1991 - Discord

Azralan, Weekend Raid Leader
Lyvern#1529 - Battletag
Lyvern#9562 - Discord

Pâñdâ, Officer
Marraga#1183 - Battletag
Marraga#3532 - Discord

Insâné, Officer
Insane#12145 - Battletag
Insane#5975 - Discord

Howdy Orruvakos!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us as we could really use an hpal to round out our healing core.

About us:

We are a newly formed guild on Area 52 comprised of a tight knit core of friends that have been playing together for a number of years. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We have a very laid back attitude, but we all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through heroic and into mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live, but are looking to be efficient with our time and have fun!

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!