Please delete this post

please delete this post

Heya, if you’re still looking for a guild, feel free to add me on BNet at NukFur#1660 or Discord at NukFur#0990

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ and welcome back!

I would definitely love to chat with you if you’re around! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)!

Hey there Solo, we would like to talk to you about possibly joining our raid team here in Hoversail! Our core is 4/8m with a lot if mythic and ce raiding experience. Read over our recruitment post below and fill out a very short app on our website if you think it be a good fit for you!

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enioy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 8/8N and 6/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

Kil’Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
7/8M EP
8/8H EP (week 1)
9/9 M BoD CE (US 148)
9/9 H BoD (Week 1)
8/8M Uldir CE (US 273)
8/8 H Uldir (Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE (US 330)
11/11 H Antorus
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
3/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare CE

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Currently Reclearing and gearing for Ny’alotha!!

Recruiting:
Tank : Closed
Ranged DPS: Mage, Ele shaman, Warlock, Boomkin.
Healer: Disc Priest, Resto druid, Pali!
Melee: Rogue,DH.

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Please app forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tags are pimpion#1425, OR app @ forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

Check our weekend group out!

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3 with a US200 Ny’alotha goal.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 6 - 10pm Central
Thursday: 6 - 10pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: DPS/Heal slots open
Tanks MAY be considered!

High Priority:
~ANY GOOD HEALERS~
Hpal/Priest***
Sham*
~CASTER DPS~
~Mage**
~SPriest*
~Warlock***
~ANY BIG DPS can steal a spot, they’re all competitive.

We are CURRENTLY running Thurs (4/8M) for evaluations.
MUST BE PREPARED FOR NY’ALOTHA (JAN 21 RELEASE DATE)

• 70 Neck + ALL potential rank 3 essences

Weekend AOTC+ Team
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS

Interested?? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :partying_face:

bit.ly/ApplyAW

Friendly gamers can contact discord:
cron#4189
Tigger#0772