Healer LF Daytime or Weekend Raiding

132 ilevel Holy Priest seeking a new guild. (I also have and play resto shaman and resto druid, but prefer my holy priest).

Hello potential guild mates! I’m seeking a new home, as I recently got a work promotion and my raiding availability has changed. I’m seeking a daytime raiding guild (M, W, Th, F, Sat, Sun), or weekend (Sat and Sun). I know that this limits my options with guilds; however, I’m willing to play on any server(US)/faction.

I’m currently 10/12 Mythic in Nyalotha. I’m a veteran player with 16 years of raiding experience. I prefer groups of people who don’t get salty or rude during progression and can be mature about making decisions while still having fun. Please contact me on Btag Elko#11161

(References and links to my RaiderIO/Warcraft logs are available)

Thanks!!

Hey there! I’m the leader of The Ten Thousand on [H] Bleeding Hollow. We’re a new PvE guilding focusing on AOTC and Mythic+. We want to put fun first and form lasting connections with our active members, but we also plan to clear AOTC with relative ease and potentially clear some mythic bosses each tier.

We raid 2-5 PM EST Sat/Sun and are looking to fill the last few spots on our roster. If you have any interest or questions feel free to reach me on Discord at GrefGreag#1358 or battlenet at GrefGreag#1613

Hey there Pachoulli,

I assume you are looking for a mythic raiding group based on your experience, but thought I would post in case you happen to be looking for a more casual experience.

Project Cloverfield (Mal’ganis Server) is expanding with a new daytime Heroic/AOTC raiding group at 11AM Server time / 12PM Eastern Time on Wednesdays. We are currently looking for all roles for players who enjoy raiding, mythic+, PvP, and more.

You can see more information about our guild at our forum post: [H] [Mal'Ganis] <Project Cloverfield> LF Daytime/Morning Raiders for SL (11 AM CST/ST Wed)

Feel free to reach out if you are interested or have any questions!
Battlenet: Noelzy#11138
Discord: Noel#0993