Healer LF AOTC + guild

Hey
Just came back from a 6month break after guild folded and i’m looking for a new raid team. I have 9+ aotc and a lot of mythic exp on many different raids. mostly played healers in my career Hpally,Rdurid,Rsham i’m the most experienced in but also mythic raided on Rogue Mage and Boomie for some tiers. I play to see and complete content so i don’t mind filling holes in raid comps. i’m available mon-fri 1-12 est.

thank you for your consideration
Grub

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ not sure if you can make the other hour of our raid times, or if you would be open to Alliance, but I wanted to reach out anyway!

I would definitely love to chat with you if you’re around! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)!

Hey there Grubb, we would like to talk to you about possibly joining our raid team here in Hoversail! Our core is 4/8m with a lot if mythic and ce raiding experience. Read over our recruitment post below and fill out a very short app on our website if you think it be a good fit for you!

Hey Grubb,

Shoot me a bnet invite so we can chat, Pezek#1832.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks

Hey Grubb, my b tag is at the bottom, I’d love to talk more.

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:

Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:

8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 5/8M EP 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:

Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin

Healers: Paladin- Shaman - Monk

Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter

Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.

An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.

A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.

Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.

Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.

What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.

Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.

Consistent performance and attendance.

Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.

Contact us at:

Kwontify#1281

Fourleaf#1599

Stratus#1525 ← me

So we do need a final healer with a holy palli not being a bad choice

< Scripted Encounters > on Area-52 [H] is currently recruiting for core raid positions with a focus on 8.3 and Shadowlands . We are a rebuilding raiding guild after the classiclysm, with a strong officer core who share a common goal of pushing mythic content.

We are looking for serious members to join out tight knit group of ragtag pals, Nightly Mythic+, Transmog runs and PVP are just some of the things we engage in-game together, not to mention other games like League of legends, Diablo, Overwatch and CS:GO, just to name a few.

Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.

What we Bring:
Strong Leadership
A comfortable Mythic progression focused raid environment
Repairs (upon reaching raider rank)
Enchants/Gems
Consumables

What You Bring
Dedication to the raid team
Good attendance
Well researched on your class/fights
Able to take constructive criticism
Attentive

Progression : (while current)
Uldir 5/8 Mythic
BoD 6/8 Mythic
EP 4/8 Mythic

Obviously a lot of EP Progression got cut with the launch of Classic, we are looking to push closer to C.E in 8.3

CORE RAID SPOTS OPEN. ALL PEOPLE WITH LOGS REACH OUT, ALL SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE

DPS:
1x Fury Warrior
1X Boomkin
1X Shadow priest
Just because your class isn’t listed doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply, ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS WILL BE CONSIDERED, spots are competitive!

Tank: One full-Time raid tank Preferably Blood Death knight or BM Monk

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, PLEASE REACH OUT.

Get in contact with any of the officers below if you have any questions!

Battletags:
Sparkytiz#1491
Edantis#1167 – or discord – HotClaw#7972
Lunaspark#1158

go ahead and add me, so we can talk

matt#19690

Who is Spectral?

My name is Jazzy and I am the GM with Spectral. Founded at the start of BFA; We are a 6/8M 8/8H (19% best on Za’qul) raiding guild that has recently changed up our leadership! We maintain the goal of killing bosses, having fun and creating a gaming community where gamers of all types can feel at home.

Who You Are

-You are a team player who values the success and benefit of the raid over personal gain

-You are a quick learner and always show up to raid prepared and on time

-You are internally motivated to actively research and improve your gameplay

-You react positively to constructive criticism

-You put in the work necessary to kill a boss in a small amount of pulls

-You want to maintain healthy relationships and a life outside of WoW

-You want to enjoy the people you raid with

-You are in control of your own schedule

If the above points describe your as a raider and you’re looking to raid with us please check out our wishlist below and see if you’re a fit!

Our Wishlist

DPS -
Shadow Priest
WW Monk
Rogue
Warlock

Heals -
Holy Paladin

1 Tank - BRM, Prot Pal, or Blood DK

(All other exceptional players are encouraged to reach out, regardless of the class or spec)

Schedule

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:00-11:00PM EST We don’t currently do Heroic/Normal as a guild, but come 8.3 there will be a optional day for that when Mythic releases. We will also transition back down to two days after the first few weeks of progression

Out side of this we will hit the ground running on the first two weeks of a new raid tier during 8.3 to see the raid right away when released.

One thing I would like to stress is that every raider is expected to show up on time (meaning 15 minutes prior to raid start to gather coins, runes, pots, etc. or logging in at raid start ready to step into the first trash pull). If for whatever reason you can’t make it, it is expected that you either post in Discord or let an officer know.

We provide feasts and flasks!

If you are interested in what we have to offer, or just have some questions, feel free to contact us through the battle.net app.

Also recruiting for non-Mythic raiders for a fun guild to hang out in, hit up an officer for an invite. All players are accepted!

GM:
Jazzy#1791 - Bnet
Jazzy#5207 - Discord

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3 with a US200 Ny’alotha goal.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 6 - 10pm Central
Thursday: 6 - 10pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: DPS/Heal slots open
Tanks MAY be considered!

High Priority:
~ANY GOOD HEALERS~
Hpal/Priest***
Sham*
~CASTER DPS~
~Mage**
~SPriest*
~Warlock***
~ANY BIG DPS can steal a spot, they’re all competitive.

We are CURRENTLY running Thurs (4/8M) for evaluations.
MUST BE PREPARED FOR NY’ALOTHA (JAN 21 RELEASE DATE)

• 70 Neck + ALL potential rank 3 essences

Weekend AOTC+ Team
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS

Interested?? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :partying_face:

bit.ly/ApplyAW

Friendly gamers can contact discord:
cron#4189
Tigger#0772

Any chance you can go one hour later?

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Tank - None at this time
DPS - DH, Monk, Mage, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Hunter
Heals - Monk, Pally, Druid with Balance OS

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

I want to throw my hat in the ring again, because I want you twice as much as these other guys.

Contact us at:

Kwontify#1281

Fourleaf#1599

Stratus#1525 ← me

1 Like

Grubb United We Loot located on Stormrage raids Thu/Fri 9p-12a eastern are looking for dedicated players to join our guild for Mythic+ dungeons, heroic and mythic raiding and just plain having fun with those around us.

Currently we have a need for healers on our heroic/mythic team.

I believe this maybe what you are looking for, please add Deathfire#1102 via battle.net I’d love to talk with you to see if we would be a great fit.

Thank you,
Deathfier

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Sasha#12635