Healer LF active and social Raiding guild

Hello everybody I’m currently looking for a raiding guild for 9.2. I’m looking for a active and social guild that loves doing M+ keys.Willing to transfer to any Horde server.Very active player looking to push into Mythic raiding with a chill team.250ilvl on my druid healer monk will be just the same soon any questions please let me know =)

Hello there! We’ve got spots open for our team for next tier. Full disclosure, right now, we aren’t overly active but once the new content comes out, there will be a bit more activity. We’re small (like 25 people, with several toons) and intend to stay smaller. We like an everyone knows everyone, friendly environment. Also we will likely not be pushing into mythic. I’ll drop our recruitment post and if you’re interested, drop us a line.

Hi there Quality!

[The Numpty Brigade] is a relatively new AoTC-focused guild on Illidan looking for more! We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST. As we have some players new to the game, we’d been running normal raid, but in the new year have been doing heroic and are 6/10H as of our first week. We most likely won’t be pushing mythic raid this tier, but we’re open to hitting mythic in future tiers!

In addition to raiding, we also enjoy pushing keys, with many of our members at 2k+!

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for 9.2! We are actively searching for players who will be a good fit for our progression and who will help others strive to be better as well. Our main recruitment needs at this time are heals & dps.

We raid twice a week - Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid content. Casually Dysfunctional is mainly a heroic oriented team and we have achieved AOTC for both Castle Nathria and Sanctum of Domination. We plan to earn AOTC for Sepulcher of the First Ones and casually clear mythic content after if time permits. If you think you’d be a good match for our team, please reach out to our recruiting officer #XmandevilX1815 (Battle.net) or Mandevil#7165 (Discord).

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello, we are currently looking for a healer for mythic progression in Duh Winning, Zul’Jin (H). We are currently 6/10M, and we are a fun, chill group that raids Weds/Thurs 9p-12a. If you would like to chat, go ahead and hit up our GM Glae:

DaDuke#1267 (bnet)
Glaecius#9419 (discord).

Good luck in your guild search!