Healer+DPS duo LF late night raiding guild

Hello,
My friend (411 Havoc DH) and I (413 Holy Paladin) are looking for a late night raiding guild (starting at least 10:30pm EST). My friend just started playing WoW again after a few years but have played other mmos so they possess raid awareness. I myself have raided both seriously and casually in previous expansions, including raid leading in Cata, MoP and some Draenor/Legion. We both currently host N EP to continue gearing up and run mythic dungeons. However, we are looking for a consistent raid group to move on to Heroic and Mythic either casually or seriously. We both are chill ppl and we both joke around for laughs. Looking forward to hearing from anyone interested in taking us in. :slight_smile:

FULL TILT - Area 52
We are currently 4/8 M and are looking for range dps roles for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to keep pushing mythic prog.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Hunter - BM/MM
  • Mage - Fire
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow
  • Shaman - Elemental
  • Paladin - Holy
  • Warrior - Fury
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

3/8M 8/8H EP

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Heroic Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Raid Times

• Friday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Saturday 10pm - 1am EST

(Shattered Sin) [Alliance-Proudmoore] 4/8 Mythic EP – A Weekend guild LF Exp MYTHIC EP Players — (Mythic EP- SAT/SUN 8PM-11PM Server [West Coast-Pacific Standard Time]), Alt Heroic EP (Fri 8PM-11PM) & Keys [btag–mizakki#1881] We are looking to push as much as we can until next patch. Recruiting for current content and next patch for CE

<Insomniacs> is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis recruiting healers and DPS for the end of EP and into 8.3. We are building a player focused Mythic progression guild. This means our primary focus is finding the right people with personalities that mesh really well, and worry about progression second. We still aim to clear 80-100% of every Mythic tier, but we won’t bring toxic/elitist players into our guild to get there.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)
  • Wednesday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)
  • Thursday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)

Progression:

• TBD: GM is 4/8M with prior Mythic/CE experience.

Application:

• bit.ly/InsomniacsApp

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:

• Zamereon#1622 (BTag)
  • Zamereon#4336 (Discord)