Healer and tank looking for DPS to make a team!

Monk tank and Rsham Healer (both 2400+ S1) looking to form a team to push 3k for S2. We need two melee and a ranged. Need a battle rez, we have lust covered. We have a discord already.

We typically run week nights from 6pm or so till 9:30 - 10pm (PST). We are very chill, no toxicity or nonsense.

Hit up Mathamoto or Nyezhing (bnet Nyetharan#1629) in game (Proudmoore), or post in this thread and let’s talk!

Send me a disc req.
WarriorBrethren#6624

Ret paladin looking for a team hit me up in discord Thugnificent#2056
Bnet Thugnificent#11223

1 Like

Unholy dk main. I offspec blood and have an alt vdh. I raid tues and Thursdays but would love to find a group to push keys with.

My guild/community has several M+ pumpers, feel free to join our community if you’re in need of people. Community Code: R9BYXpRSjzn

I was 2.7k M+ rating in Season 1. Looking for more people to push with in Season 2. Interested in pushing for 3k as well.

Hit me up Wild#11964. Hope to talk soon

1 Like

Thugnificent on his ret pally has joined our team and has started running keys with us, still need another melee and a ranged dps. I’ve tried to hit up Maddeie and Cube, but no luck getting in touch. I’ll send you a friend invite Wildreaver, it’ll be coming from Nyetharan#1629.

I have monk WW currently looking for a team to push higher keys as well as a hunter that im gearing up as much as i can. Hunter is currently 422 with almost two piece, WW monk is 435 with full tier set as well as experience from last season going into this season.

My discord is Juturnah#6639 or bnet is Luthus#1206

Hello Nyestorm,

I logged on for keys at the scheduled time but you were already in a key and didn’t respond. I readded you so we can regroup and figure out what’s up. :slight_smile:

Thanks - Wild

Hey Nyestorm,

If you’re still looking for a melee, I’d definitely be down to join you two! I’m looking for a chill, friendly, and easy going group myself. Currently main prot pally, but have my ret appropriately setup as well (just need to get a few more ret specific pieces), and that covers your battle rez!

Currently 2.5k and looking to really start pushing next week. Would like to get 3k as well!

MPTG#9328 on Discord or MPTG#11273 BNet!

1 Like

Friend request sent :slight_smile: