Healer And Dps Returning for 8.3 Lf Raiding guild

mistweaver/resto shaman both equally geared
Fury Warrior
LF pref late night raiding guild on wed/thurs but schedule may be flexible.
Former Mythic raiders.

I’m the recruitment officer for our guild.

We’re horde Tichondrius 4/8M with orgozoa at 2%. Our raid times are 9:30PM-12:30AM PST , Wed/Thurs, with Tuesday being optional. Please message me on BTAG Fishizzle#1162 or on Discord Fish#6453 (Case sensitive) Cheers, Yuna

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not be the best players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a calm and fun approach.

We’re happy to be home to players of all types - in addition to pushing new content, we also complete M+ keys regularly, level alts, complete backraiding, old content, and dabble in PvP. If you’re a new (or returning player) looking for a home to spread your wings and learn in, Mediocrity is happy to help. Practice makes perfect and everyone has to start somewhere. :slight_smile:

Progression Raid Times

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)…

Contact me on bnet Fire#1218

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

are you interested in going alliance?