Headless Horseman Mount

I got the HH mount twelve years ago. What I’ve been trying for since forever and haven’t gotten yet, is the Solar Spirehawk, Ashes of Al’ar, and Onyxia.

5 Likes

I got it on my first try long while ago.

Loot better bro

I admire some people’s dedication to getting the HH mount. :saluting_face:

1 Like

I must be very lazy cause I’ll run it on the toon I’m playing on and that’s it. 1and done.

By this rate I’ll have the mount by the stroke of extreme luck or I’ll see it when I’m in my early 70s.

I’m 34

3 Likes

Best of luck to all those working for the mount and such.

1 Like

Devs will do some changes…some day.

3 Likes

Do the event, but don’t expect it to drop… and if it does drop, be pleasantly surprised.

That’s the attitude I took with the V-day mount, and I still don’t have it after thousands of attempts.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I doubt this is a high priority for them.

I do think they need to address some of these < 1% drop rates though. It just sucks and isn’t fun.

All of those people who you hear talking about “raising cap on toons on account”, this is why. How do you combat a 1% drop rate? Make sure you can roll 100 times.

It’d be one thing if they didn’t keep doing janky things with scaling, so I could at least ignore having to keep the fleet of alts up to date.

1 Like

I know, I did like 13 DHs before last love is in the air just for more attempts…I really hate this practice but its the only way to beat odds.

There’s a lot of minor things that could be a win for the community, but it’s like Devs can only work on the seasonal M+, RAID, PVP, Tuning for every patch. 2 Years and they didn’t fix WoD tmogs for example.

3 Likes

hey at least ya didnt wait a long time in que just to zone in when the grp had already killed it…then cant loot or try again for the day

1 Like

I’m in that same boat!!

:crossed_fingers:t6:

1 Like

Hurtful :smiley:

I think that 0.04% drop rate is brutal.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Always keep in mind that the first person to get this mount lost his head.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s right. That’s the drop rate of the 4 MoP bosses and Love Rocket.

They have an extra 0 in there. Probably a mistake.

2 Likes

Sure a mistake…

Well, that drop rate is not that low so yeah it’s a mistake.

Btw, I’m not saying 0.4% is awesome or anything.

1 Like

https://scontent.fsyq2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/311911339_850171526397053_3333886374138768549_n.png?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=W-YELk4dWm4AX8eRQd6&_nc_oc=AQnwenikNMEtlZEyLsuz-eybTU4XYjeozh2VwdyT8Ug5GAAgzWGSxP4am95gyT7SetM&_nc_ht=scontent.fsyq2-1.fna&oh=03_AdQ4gnDJyySB-PLWAa0uxlPTY-b262EuLoj1QWEGEFwfkA&oe=63753108

Anything depends of 2 values:

Drop Rate
Attempts

It could be 0.03 like the Love rocket but if I can spam it all day with a single character that change the things, similar to some materials for the protoform synthesis.

However, the current design just requires as much alts as possible for more attempts on a slot machine that it’s only available for a couple of weeks, It’s not friendly for a player with 1-2 characters, the gameplay is boring…Blizzard really miss the mark with these from a FUN aspect, they are doing great to keep us in a wheel

1 Like

Wow, Tiktok managed to screw up hamster wheels too? That plague needs shut down.

1 Like