Headless Horseman and the Hallow's End event

My man! You’re so right!

And then here I am, pulling him over and over again for Crits and Giggles.

They’re adding a wickerman buff system to the event, so perhaps doing HH with more buffs active will increase the drop rate of rare collectibles.

Regardless, it’s the system I moved to. I stopped spamming all my alts on HH back around WoD. I do one a day, maybe two if I’m bored.

2 Likes

PLEASE make that mount tradable within the group. There are other things in there I want but I already have the horse. LET US TRADE IT!!!

8 Likes

Exactly, Just like the community and the Council…a lot of players comunicated to Devs and Chimes ignored after talking about the bad aspects of RNG to the community

1 Like

What? One thing isn’t related to the another one…A lot of players asked for alt friendly approach and other things without considering the collecting aspect of the game.

Doing a grind with the maximum amount of attempts is just a product of the bad RNG implemented in game, a lot of players will have the same amount of alts because they like combinations of race / class…etc if you could spam without ID a single instance or event with your main.

1 Like

Wow community: Why can’t you one hundred percent agree on every topic. It’s like youre different people?!

I hope you don’t get this confused about politics. I hear the two parties don’t agree on everything

4 Likes

i got lucky with it HH mount dropping 13 years ago, and then it becoming account wide. i run my alts for the exp and ring drops

3 Likes

“welfare pumpkins” :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Idk, I got mine 13 years ago.

1 Like

Except they didn’t even tune it for players with many alts. :sweat_smile: They applied the bonus to the first kill of the day, and that was it.

My view is that they don’t want to make these event mounts too easy to get. The more they give out, the less players will do the event dungeons because they don’t need the mount anymore, especially with mounts being account wide. (In my case, for example, I have it so none of my healers or tanks or whatever do the dungeons anymore, except for a few I send through for a bit of experience. So rather than 30 characters doing it repeatedly, I might 5 or 6 at most, and not often.)

So yeah, it is likely to be a little bit more common but by no means a lot more.

You dont’ want to trade it.
You want to sell it for millions of gold

A lot of old players did. In 2010 there was a bug where the mount and helm drop rate were flipped.

6 Likes

I have a dup sitting in one of my banks that I wouldn’t mind selling.

If it’s like Brewfest you may only have a chance at getting the horse from first kill per account a day. I thankfully already got my reins and got no interest in the pumpkin for my dragon. It…is odd they added a hard mode to headless horseman though yet no hard mode for Coren was done?

Is it a new version? Or just the same old one.
Well we got a broom.
We go vroooooooooooooom!!

2 Likes

At no point did I say it was the same people making both complaints, though I’m sure that does happen in some cases. If you’re going to ascribe meaning that isn’t there then you could at least be creative enough to set yourself up for a funnier retort! I don’t think that is too much to ask! :wink:

Ah here come the ole’ “I ran it 1200 times this week and got nothing!” complaints.

Well… you just told Blizz you are willing to run it 1200 times. Thanks for being part of the problem! :laughing:

1 Like