[H]<Dauntless> 6/11M SFO, Previous CEs, LF DPS/Healer!

[H] <Dauntless> 6/11 Mythic Sepulcher, is currently recruiting Mythic experienced, exceptional players as we progress through the raid!

<Dauntless> , US Horde Tichondrius was founded in 2007, and has been raiding 25 (now 20) man content since BC. Our goal is to push progression and continually better our raid, while creating an enjoyable environment to pursue our goals in. We have made a move from Alliance on Proudmoore after EP, and from Cenarius after Uldir, where you can find our previous raid histories as <Tempest> and <Last Pull>, respectively.

We do have an over 20 policy in place for recruitment. While we can arrange a cross-realm trial run, we feel that new members joining us on Tichondrius is important. A guild is more than just the 6 hours we spend raiding together, so we do require that individuals transfer upon joining.

**Raid Times:**
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Weds and Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

**Sepulcher of the First Ones Progression:**
6/11 Mythic
11/11 Heroic AotC

**Previous Progression:**
Sanctum of Domination: 10/10 Mythic, Cutting Edge
Castle Nathria: 10/10 Mythic, Cutting Edge
Nya’lotha: 12/12 Mythic, Cutting Edge
BOD: 9/9 Mythic, Cutting Edge
Uldir: 8/8 Mythic, Cutting Edge
ABT: 11/11 Mythic, Cutting Edge

**Loot:**
Loot is simply Personal Loot, however we facilitate rolls for player’s unwanted loot through RC Loot Council addon.

**Current Recruit Needs:**
You can find our most up to date recruiting needs on our wowprogress page below, however all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply!

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Dauntless> family, you can apply online at: https://forms.gle/8PamEYewj83pJ5qj7

How to contact us:

• Add me on Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• Add our recruiting Battletags: (shadowbaine#11318) (slimey42#1203)
• Come make a character on Tichondrius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Dauntless> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

https://dauntless-tich.enjin.com/

Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST

4 Likes

Oh oh First!
In celebration of this, I made everyone a poem.

Roses are red
As a gnome I was poppin’
What the hell happened
Now I’m a Goblin!

5 Likes

ROFL! I love it.

2 Likes

Bump it up, bump it up

2 Likes

LF a few more to fill our Mythic Roster for Ny’alotha! Most DPS considered, but high priority on Boomkin, Hunter, Rogue, and WW Monk. Also looking for 1 healer, a Druid or MW Monk.

1 Like

LF a few more to fill our Mythic Roster for Ny’alotha! Most DPS considered, but high priority on Boomkin, Hunter, Rogue, and WW Monk. Also looking for 1 healer, a Druid or MW Monk.

1 Like

2 Likes

Won’t you be our friends?

2 Likes

If you are looking for a long-term guild, with a history of stability, and an incredibly solid leadership team, look no further. I was sick of joining guilds only to watch them implode, so I set out to find an established guild with long history of consistent raiding, and I lucked out in finding Dauntless (formerly Tempest). This guild has been around for over a decade, and has a large, stable leadership team. They are supportive, fun, and I feel incredibly fortunate to be a member.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Do you enjoy taking names and chewing gnomes? If so, then Dauntless wants YOU!

2 Likes

Chewing gnomes? :wink: Is that something we do around here?

3 Likes

3 Likes

LF a few more to fill our Mythic Roster for Ny’alotha! Most DPS considered, but high priority on Boomkin, Hunter, and Rogue.

1 Like

Still looking for some more people. How could you a resist a guild of poets and gnome chewers? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

LF a few more to fill our Mythic Roster for Ny’alotha! Most DPS considered, but high priority on Boomkin, Hunter, and Rogue.

2 Likes

2 Likes