473 Resto+Balance Druid LF Raid

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 3/8 M Eternal Palace
12/12 H 3/12 M Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for Dps ( Monk preferred) Any dps is still welcome to apply

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments
Weak auras

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hi, if you are still interested in joining a mythic raiding guild, my guild is currently reforming our PM team that raids Tues/We’d/Thurs 8-11PM and would love to have you.

We are currently 6/12 M on Area 52 - Horde with 2 other raid teams if you are interested in a different time range like our AM team or Weekend team.

My discord information is Nestor#1835 and my battle.net information is Nestor#1655.

Hello Dhoeii!

7/12M is a US-Hyjal semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

Raid times: Friday + Saturday 6:30pm-10:30pm PST

We do random guild activities throughout the week.

Weekends will be focused on Mythic content

We raid progression content for 8hrs/week, typical “semi-hardcore” guilds need 9-12hrs/week to reach our progression. If your guild is currently raiding 2x our time, and not 2x our progression; your valuable time is being wasted!

Previous raid tier achievements:

Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge
Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge
Antorus - Cutting Edge
Uldir - Cutting Edge
Battle of Dazar’alor - Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace - Cutting Edge

If you are interested we invite you to apply at:

https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32

Questions? Feel free to whisper myself or our GM Elvera:

Discord: Decapid#1142

Discord: Elvera#1963

Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon,

Bizkittz

Hello Dhoeii!

Who is John Galt is a raiding guild on the Hyjal server. We raid Tue/Thur from 7:30-10:30pm PST with an optional Sunday heroic run. Our current progression is 5/12M with Xanesh at 40%. We are looking to add some stronger healers/RDPS to our roster. Id love to get some more info from you! Feel free to contact me on Bnet @ Delgalo#1485 or on Discord @ Delgalo#9742.

Del

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
6/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378).

Howdy Dhoeii!

We’re recruiting one more player, specifically a Boomkin, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Ny’alotha. During early mythic progression, we typically clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Dauntless>, a three night a week Horde raiding guild on Tichondrius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 20 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues/Weds/Thurs.

**Ny'alotha Progression:**
7/12 Mythic
12/12 Heroic

**Previous Progression:**
EP: 7/8 Mythic
BOD: 9/9 Mythic, Cutting Edge
Uldir: 8/8 Mythic, Cutting Edge
ABT: 11/11 Mythic, Cutting Edge

Full recruitment thread:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Dauntless> family, you can apply online at https://dauntless-tich.enjin.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at https://dauntless-tich.enjin.com

Hello!

{INCLUSION} is a mythic raiding guild on (Alliance) Proudmoore server looking for more Mythic DPS to fill out our raid roster.

Raid Times:
(Heroic) Tuesdays 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST
(Mythic) Wednesday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST
(Mythic) Thursday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST

We are looking for mythic ready DPS and are specifically looking for ranged dps but any class is welcome. If you are a healer or a tank and would like to join as well we can try and make room.

We value attendance and effort. With an experience officer team ready to assist with any class/raid questions. We are looking to push into Cutting Edge and have the core team to do just that. All we are missing is you!

Please add me on btag @ MobsOver9000#1948
or one of our officers @ TheRedBaron#1644 with any questions/concerns.

Hey there! Add me on BNET to chat : Rawra#1290

We are 5/12M horde guild (not on your server tho) TUE/WED 915-1215 EST raid times. Very fun & active guild if you want more info just add me to chat!

Dhoeli,
I would like to talk with you about my guild. We are 4/12M (1 month old) and nearly got hivemind with less than 1 hour of pulls (<27%). I need a DPS with a healing OS. Your lack of experience isn’t an issue as we would help you gain that while you acclimate yourself with the team. My spam is below if you are interested.

Raiders, Mythic + peeps,
We are 4/12M and nearly got HIVEMIND (<27%) with less than 1 hour of work. We are, and will be AOTC and CE every tier. We like to run a lot of M+ as well. Sundays will be our “Funday” or sale day for heroic 8-10pm server in the future.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
12/12H
4/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 2/2
Healers: 4/4
Melee: 7/7
Ranged: 7/7

Needs: (As of 3/25/2020)
Tanks: 0
Healers: 0
Melee: 0
Ranged: 0

If you have good logs hit us up. Even though full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101

Hey there, if you’re interested in semi-hardcore and are horde we might be a good fit. We would want you as boomie.

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 4/12 M right now

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952) or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

Hey would love to chat more hit me up at Cran#1145 on bnet!

Minimum Effort - Thrall 4/12 Mythic is looking for a healer to fill a core spot. Spyderbyte#1682 to discuss more information. Look forward to hearing from you.

**Perseverance** - Currently 12/12H
Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Warlock
Hunter
Ele Shaman

Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a small guild comprised of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

We are also looking for more folks interested in dedicated mythic + groups. We currently have several members who enjoy running them and would like to add a few more to our roster to give them the opportunity to push a little higher more regularly.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450

Add me on Bnet to get a hold of me quickly! Gonna start trying to talk with different guilds to find a place!

Arc#11310

Lok’tar, Dhoeii!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’g Horde raids Fri/Sat 7-10 central with an optional Heroic run Th 7-10. We’re currently 3/12M with work on Hivemind. I’d prefer to have you as a boomy that flexes resto to cover absences or 5 healer fights.

I added you on bnet!
Ember#1670

Hey! I think we may be a good fit for multiple reasons:

1. we’re in need of rdps w/ flex heal
  2. we’re actively recruiting for mythic progression
  3. we’re Horde on Illidan
  4. we’re open to you switching specs/classes
    [H] [US] [Illidan] <Busy Dippin Cones> 12/12 H is recruiting for mythic

Hello!

We are semi-hardcore…as in we are pushing into mythic(3/12 currently) but we do not and will not scream at people, force you to play 24/7 or generally tolerate toxic nonsense. Maintaining a positive, fun guild environment is the most important thing to us. We are DEF in need of a healer, one with a DPS OS is highly encouraged. Our guild spam is below for your consideration :slight_smile:

Greetings fellow citizens of Azeroth!

Chemical Imbalance is looking for more skilled raiders for Mythic Ny’alotha progression. We have been clearing heroic on Fridays and doing Mythic progression on Saturdays, however moving forward we plan to focus more on mythic progression as raiders need less and less from heroic.

Maintaining a positive, collaborative environment is extremely important to us. We are looking for people who are active participants in the guilds betterment and supportive of guild-mates. This includes: ability to take constructive criticism, willingness to suggest ways for the guild to improve, participation in strat discussion, and generally maintaining positive attitudes.

Toxicity will 100% not be tolerated.

Current progression:

12/12 H Ny’alotha
3/12 M Ny’alotha

Raid schedule:

Friday and Saturday 9:00-12:00am EST(server time)

We also have a sizable community of Mythic + runners at all io levels.

**We are primarily looking for:
DPS(full on mages and DHs)
A healer(hpally/resto druid pref)

DPS with tank and healing OS encouraged

If interested please feel free to contact.
Bellatrix#1309
Payback#1804
Scenery#1613
Jagerfreak#1897
Akala#11752

Come Check us out! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Hey if you looking for a Community of raiders and Mythic+ come check us out!

Raid 3 of of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We are looking for some solid DPS heading further into Mythic Ny’alotha. We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact trohe#1927 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 5/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 10/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 4/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hi Dhoell!

Safe Word (H) on Kilrogg is looking for mythic-ready ranged DPS for our raid team! It would be wonderful to have a DPS with a heals offspec on hand. :slight_smile: We finished up AOTC and have started M Nya’Lotha, currently 5/12 (finished EP at 5/8 M). We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10 PST. Our heroic raid is Monday, 7-10 PST. If you’re interested in pushing keys, we have a healthy m+ community, as well as PvP. Our trial period is two weeks, during which we would like you to attend H raid on Mondays, or we are willing to work with you if you’d like to server swap beforehand and attend M raid nights during non-progression bosses. No pressure to swap though – trial period is purely to get a feel for you as a player, and an opportunity for you to see if you like us as well. :slight_smile:

Our main recruitment post here has more specific info about what we are looking for and what you can expect from us as a team:

++https://tinyurl.com/qmeq6vy

If you’re interested, my discord is Esaora#3578, bnet Lyra#11630. Hope to chat with you soon!