H<Daily Grinders> Recruiting for Shadowlands

We all do the daily grind whether it be at work, WoW, or both. My goal is to find a small group of like minded people to enjoy the WoW grind with!

Daily Grinders is recruiting from scratch for Shadowlands with no plans to raid in BFA at this time while building a roster. We will be an 18+ small guild with a focus on Normal & Heroic Level Raiding ( AOTC ), Weekly Mythic+, and Torghast. We will be looking to house 12-15 core raiders with no plans to push into Mythic raiding.

Raid nights will be Wednesday & Friday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM server ( 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST ). We will be looking for people that can dedicate to both nights on a normal basis with preference to raiders with previous raid experience. Food / Flasks / Enchants will be required for raiding. Drama will not be tolerated!

While new guilds are nothing new especially for new expansions, I’m tired of joining guilds that fall apart early to mid xpac ( my BFA experience also leading to my break for BFA ) so I have every intention to keep this guild going through Shadowlands and into future expansions. I have done mythic raid progression in the past and I have raid lead experience. I have no doubt we can make this a great place for like minded players to push AOTC it a timely fashion.

RECRUITMENT:

I will be recruiting for class diversity / necessary buffs but to start most options will be open. If you are interested please message me in game at Shadow#11903

Current Needs:

1 Offtank
3 healers ( one willing to dps when needed )
DPS