HCSF feels like d2r. Unsupported, unadvertised and hush hush

Abandoned before even started. It was hard to even find the start time. Now there is no dedicated server. There is a reason people wanted self found economy.

6 Likes

There is no economy in SF, thats the entire point. Also it was announced that its launching at 3:00 PM PST on Feb 29th.

3 Likes

Yeah it is kind of unfortunate.

1 Like

Oh yeah. I will give you 1000 of my gold if you take your lvl 60 and accompany me so I don’t die. Also, I would like you to do the dungeons for me when I get the quests.

There is no sense of accomplishment here. I am out.

5 Likes

Have fun then.

2 Likes

I will not play half hearted content. So, I will not have fun then. But, thanks.

4 Likes

Well Said, it’s like they don’t care at all anymore about HC Playerbase.

4 Likes

It’s almost spooky and weird how unsupported an alternative mode is for a subscription based game. The only reason I’m subscribing is to play this. If it’s not supported then I have no reason to subscribe anymore. Why be lazy about it? It’s just bizarre. Do they hate money?

4 Likes

No lol, it was said 3:00 PM PTD Time which is 22:00 GMT.
So yes, they announced it wrong.

Oh yeah. Find the announced time on the front of wowhead, icy, or battle.net. I probably missed the huge banner they give every other game that comes out. It was right there with the d2r new season announcement.

they removed it on official site btw, it just says it is out now haha

1 Like

and the link is broke. Anyway, I am out of here. I may be back when they do this mode correctly.

2 Likes

this isn’t an airport. you don’t have to announce departures :expressionless:

8 Likes

people that pay for carries with gold from regular characters they have on the same server are hurting nobody but themselves, for the rest of their wow days they will know they fudged the system and truly did not do self found properly, and what an absolute waste of gold, these clowns do not hurt my leveling experience what so ever and I can go to sleep at night knowing I conquered the challenge the right way.

8 Likes

exactly, I actually pity them. like, imagine the kind of life this person lives where this is something he has to do :expressionless:

3 Likes

“self-found economy” is a contradiction.

2 Likes

I dont even know what blizzard was thinking. Why would they even entertain this request?

Welp, they caved so i guess they will have to deal with the consequences.

Children dont know what they want, you cannot give them everything they ask for.

1 Like

Still waiting for a fresh server.

1 Like

And how do you exchange gold without trading or mail? Have you even tried this activity you are criticizing? You seem uninformed.

Wasn’t that complicated. I clicked link on Blizz launcher, read directions, went to Wow Classic Hardcore server, made a character, and checked box for SF. Lots of other players figured it out too because game chat is full of people talking about it. Same server as everyone else, but SF characters can’t trade, use AH, or receive mail (other than admin). Challenge by choice.

2 Likes

You hit level 60.