Closed recruitment for now

Hello everyone!

Hardcore Carnivore was created by former CE and higher end Mythic raiders whose guilds fell apart during Shadowlands. We consist of mostly older adults who have been playing together for years. We are an AOTC/Mythic progression raid focused guild. Our raid team is not over-filled and we only recruit for what we really need. Spots are limited.

We pride ourselves in our strong leadership team and solid core AOTC/Mythic roster! If you are looking for a team with a chill atmosphere and constant jokes we are the perfect fit!

Current Progression: 9/9H 3/9M

What to Expect in Raiding:
We are an AOTC with mythic progression focused guild. We are not a CE pushing guild. If we get CE COOL if not, no biggie. We expect our raiders to show up on time (10-15min prior to start time) raid ready. We provide our raiders with feasts/cauldrons and repairs during raid. Prior to raid our raid leaders make sure to post up raid strats so everyone knows what the plan is prior to walking in.

Raid Times- Tuesday, Wednesday, 8-11pm EST

Needed-
closed recruitment for now

Requirements: A great attitude is first! 420+ Ilevel, at least 1/9M, Knowledge of class they are playing, the ability to hold 100% attendance during trial and 90% after trial period has ended.

M+ Groups Wanted!!!
We are looking for strong M+ groups to join the guild and run high end keys and key sales. This would be completely separate from our current raid team and looking for someone to head this up as well! Interested? Let me know!

Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Aearo#9581 or Jayros#0721

bumpity bump bump

Just ganna leave this bump here.

Its friday!

It’s Monday, June 27th and I’m just here to bump.

The wheels on the guild recruitment go bump bump bump.

Looking for an off tank for season 4… everyone else is also welcome to join! Great things are going to be happening soon!

We have some great things happening guys! people are coming in and ready for season 4! if you’re interested in raiding heroic and getting CE lets go!!

PS- We’re still in need for an off tank.

Team is filling up fast guys/gals! Only a few spots left!

We’re just in need of a rogue with mythic raiding experience and a few exceptional DPSers for season 4 going into the expansion with CE as our goal. Message us for any inquires you may have!

Hello, Casual that wants to join. Let me know if you guys are cool with sending an invite,
Discord:
Crypticskin#9818
Cleaver-Area52

1 Like

Our roster is filling up fast and successfully! We have spots open for a rogue or enhanced shaman with mythic raiding experience or any exceptional dps with logs.

Bump bump bumpity bump

would u take a havoc dh

We might for the right fit! Reach out to one of us on discord!

LF an ENH shaman, DK and Warrior to round out our team! Get your spot before they fill up!

Our roster is looking great AND strong for season 4 and expansion CE push. Come join us!

1 Like

Looking for some mythic experienced DPS to join us! Mainly leaning toward ranged at the moment :wink:

added on discord i also have some friends that are in your guild

1 Like

Bumping this right back up!