[H][Bonechewer] <Rest In Pieces> recruiting for dungeons and raids

Rest In Pieces is an International guild based in South-East Asia with players coming from the Middle-east, Korea, Japan, Oceanic, North America and South-East Asia regions. We are looking for active players so that we can do mythic dungeons and raid progression. Also we love doing weekly Mythic 15+ keys whenever possible.

We strive to have a friendly guild environment. Currently bolstering our ranks with members (any spec is fine but prefer tank or healer) so that we may form multiple dungeon groups and raid groups. We’re mostly active during 0300 -0900 PDT hours. Please contact anyone online or apply at the guild finder “Rest In Pieces” horde guild at Bonechewer US server.

p.s. We have some PvPers and Arenaholics.

@Healingbot,

Hey Healingbot,

I’m a returning player who played from Vanilla up to mid cata pretty heavily, but then I started working and college, so I took quite some time off. I returned back in Legion and played casually through Legion and BFA. I usually pug my stuff, but now I’m looking to have a good core guild to play with, and also a static to clear content.

Currently I’m an outlaw rogue, but I want to gear sub also for PVP/PVE single, and outlaw for Mythics.

Thanks!