[H]<Back in my day> 10/10N 7/10 H 2 day raiding guild

Hey guys is currently looking for more members to fill out their raid comp. We are currently 10/10 N and 8/10 H looking to push heroic. Lead by ATOC members who also have mythic experience. Back in my day is an older style guild that has elements of casual and competitive. Our current raid days are Tuesday at 7pm server time and Sunday at 7pm server time.

Currently we are looking for dps and healers! limited spots! Of course we are open to good individuals of any and all specs.

Please note, that while we are more than happy to help people with gear, specs and other advice. We do expect you to be confident with your class. If you cannot preform you may be asked to sit until you have a stronger understanding.

We will be pushing into heroic after the new year (people have been busy with the holidays).

We run Mythic plus and have members who do PVP. Of course casual invites are more than welcome to join as well.

You can add me at mahikan#11687 or my in game character Mazwind.

See you in game all.

Bump! Come join in on the fun!

Bump! bump bump bump

Now need one more tank! of any class! 2/10 Heroic as well pushing more tonight 7 st!

7/10 Heroic. Now Needing 1-2 healers! as well as range dps. We also do alt raids full clears of N castle nath on Saturdays 7st.

Bump Bump Bump BUmp.

Now 8/10H! Come join need heals and dps!

Just so other people are aware of the kind of leaders in this guild, the person who created this thread was in a M+6 PF group I was in. It admittedly ended up being a rough run but he decided to leave the group before the last boss saying “don’t need the loot, gg”. Presumably trying to strand us hours before reset, we proceeded to finish with 4. This is the kind of toxic behavior I expect you will find here. It’s embarrassing that you would try to advertise yourself or any organization while embracing this kind of toxicity. People like you make the community worse.

There are millions of players on WoW in thousands of guilds across hundreds of servers. Join any of them but this one.

We were 10 minutes over with 30+ deaths. They key wasn’t worth anyones time. If you’re going to be upset over mythic plus. Find a more reasonable reason. It’s not worth the slog through when I am doing 45% of the dungeons dmg.

Not sure why you’re so upset that you had to hunt down a forum post. But I doubt many would agree or stay in that situation. The reality is the group you formed didn’t have the mechanics or gear to do the dungeon. Get over it my friend.

Gl on your next dungeons though! I recommend downloading radierio to help you form stronger groups who have an understanding of the dungeons.

Now recruiting dps of any role! working on iron generals prog!

Its interesting how the narrative changes when the correct facts are provided. We were 2 minutes over when you left after Domina. There were many deaths but you contributed over a quarter of then. In a 5 man group, that’s more than your fair share. The key was clearly worth peoples time, several people needed vault slots and gear, including the person who ended up getting the piece of loot. Its interesting how you round 28% to 45%. Finally, as I was the last one to join, clearly it wasn’t my key or group. Why you would assume that is bizarre. Despite every of your sentence being factually incorrect, none of this undercuts the fact that what you did was reprehensible.

With the way the pug system is, too many people hide their toxic and terrible behavior behind the guise of anonymity. After all, its unlikely you’ll ever see them again. In this instance, this thread came up as one of the first results.

As you provided an addon recommendation, I too would like to recommend one in Character Notes. It allows you to attach notes to people so that you can remember your experience with them. I would also further recommend not standing near the plaguebombs when they detonate.

In the end, the gear will be replaced and this experience forgotten in days. However, you’ll still wake up being the person that you are. That alone is enough satisfaction. I have nothing further to say so carry on recruiting people to work alongside you. Have a blessed day.

You need to get over this my friend. Like the sheer amount of butt hurt you have over something so minor is crazy.

you can’t dodge plague bombs when your grabbed by tentacles. I did over 28% dmg by far, and we wiped again on the last boss before we even pulled. We were very much over time. We over timed before we even pulled the third boss. 2 minutes is crazy.

And no it’s not reprehensible. Get over your sense of justice or worth about how you’re some holier then god player. You’ve literally harassed me after in whispers and you also have nothing better to do with your life then to hunt down my forum posts over a 6 key.

That being said people obviously don’t agree with you as i’ve gotten 6 more recruits. Get a life ,move on, and understand that your moral high ground makes you look insane. Look at your comments over me leaving a dead key. You’d think I committed a major crime lol. When you get to high keys. IF you ever do, you’ll find the behavior happens alot more. At that time I hope you learn to let things go, or you’re never going to find the time to actually play with chasing down all the “reprehensible people in the world”.

It doesn’t make the action any more acceptable just because its done more frequently at higher keys. I love the name of the guild, and you getting recruits doesn’t really prove anything. The lack of maturity really does highlight how you conduct yourself in game and it isn’t a good look.

I don’t plan on applying simply because of this exchange, your best bet is just to create another post so people don’t see how you conducted yourself here. And to reiterate, leaving a key is never acceptable, regardless of the situation. Can easily ask if people are done or still want to try and finish, you took the easy way out and just bounced. This alone shows your maturity or lack thereof.

Leaving a key is never acceptable? Ever? really?

I’m sorry you don’t agree but people do not owe you their time. This is such a horrible mindset. Now is it a dick move to leave a key when your close to timing? Sure, but slogging through an impossible key is not worth it for anyone.

What happens often in higher keys is they are willing to admit it’s not going to happen and leave as a group. You absolutely don’t have to agree with me on a lot of things, but people are allowed to leave failed keys. Can they do so in a nice manner, of course. I never flamed this group I just didn’t see the point to mindlessly wipe over and over and over to not get anywhere.

You didn’t even touch the fact that some people get harassed in keys verbally quiet often.

This being the difference, they come to that consensus. You didn’t give them that opportunity, and according to the disgruntled player, they still finished with four. Like I said earlier, just stop responding and make a new post, you’re just making yourself and your guild look worse and worse.